The World Show Ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entrys must be post marked by June 30th (today) so most likely its to late to enter.

Here is the link to all the info. We took horses last year, not taking any this year however i am going down to watch a couple days. Just had to much going on this month to get entrys done.

www.ohioexpocenter.com

www.ohioexpocenter.com/osf/downloadbooks/06horsebooks/shetlandpony.div.pdf

we will be there
default_smile.png
this is one of my favorite ohio shows. You can still enter but will have to pay a late fee. Or you might call and if you postmark by monday maybe they would let ya slide

I will be there apprenticing the Modern Shetlands. We will be there the 25th

hey rob can i give you my double k clippers to take home and fix?
default_smile.png

Ok questions! lol I've never been to this show and my family and I were thinking about just going to watch and check out horses... Would it be one to just go and be a spectator? What are the dates again? And are there vendors and tack sellers there?? :bgrin

well i think its a great show to watch but im partial. The miniatures show on tuesday so I believe that would be July 24th but check the website and be sure. Then there are pony classes (we show both mini and pony) and of course the standabreds will be there and they are fun to watch. There are tons of food vendors but I dont really remember any tack vendors. Since its a pretty big show i am suprised no one sells tack.

We show promise on tues and jet on thursday. Would love to meet you and your family!

Latest posts

Back