The Three Ladies Are Bred

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Vet was out today and the three mares that are bred for 2009 are all pregnant. One of the mares Rebekah is bred to Fred and the baby will be for MaKayla. The other two mares Razz is bred to Fred and Ramona is bred to Silver Streak a mini/shetland stallion. All will be nice crosses but MaKayla will have her special baby next year! Hooray! and Congratulations. Linda

Thank you Linda!!! I'm beyond excitement!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Becky's baby is already very special to me. Just to warn you though, this baby is going to be spoiled rotten! I'm already picking out it's baby blanket and everything! Oh my goodness! Can you imagine how pretty this horse is going to be! And driving!

Congrats on Ramona and Razz!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
default_biggrin.png

Makayla

Linda,

Is silver streak the grey shetland boy you had at the NH show? He sure was a nice little dude.... you might have to send that baby to me
default_biggrin.png

CONGRATULATIONS MAKAYLA AND LINDA!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I'm expecting a baby this spring too!!!
default_yes.gif
It's going to be a long winter...
default_wacko.png

Linda,

Makayla is just beside herself she is so excited. Her smile has not left her face since you called her last night to say that Becky is confirmed pregnant. You have made her the happiest girl in the world. Thank you.

Makayla is officially leasing Becky so that the foal will be under her name. Becky is moving to our house early spring. We will have Mare Stare so you all can help us keep an eye on her and our other mare Cami who was also bred to Fred. Cami's foal will be mine!
default_biggrin.png

Cami 's foal is due the beginning of June. Becky's will be due the beginning of July.

Congratulations to Razz & Ramona. I know Courtney & Kim are excited about those babies too.

I cannot wait until 2009 when ALL our babies are due! This will be a very long winter!

Sue

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Congradulations Makayla. You are one very lucky girl to be leasing Becky and having a foal of her. I'm totally jealous but hopefully I'll have a little one at my farm from Fred in the spring also. Can't wait to see what Fred puts on the ground in 2009. It will be a very exciting spring. I have a names all picked out and I think it will suit either sex although Bonnie has said it was a little filly and if I remember correctly it was a pinto also. I'd love to have a silver dapple, my favorite color but we will just settle for one healthly foal.

See you on the 13th.

Diana,

Congratulations to you too! How exciting!

Makayla and I have our names picked out too and they can go either way. Bonnie did a scan on Becky before she was confirmed pregnant. She said she was pregnant and was carrying a colt. We didn't ask about Cami so it will be a surprise. Way too cute to us all having Fred babies together. It will be so much fun to compare and see if they are similar. Yours is due the beginning of May right?

Sue

Latest posts

Back