The STRIPES are back !!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozymandias

Reaction score
Every year I look forward to Ozy shedding out so I can check out what the stripes are going to look like. This year isn't a disappointment! The brindle registry told me he's a seasonal brindle (a brindle who's stripes show more in the summer when shed than in the winter). I don't care what he is - he's awesome
default_smile.png
I have dun QH breeders telling me they wish their duns looked like this. I just can't capture what he really looks like on camera. He's covered in stripes from his head to his tail.

Anyhow, thanks for letting me share
default_smile.png

Every year I look forward to Ozy shedding out so I can check out what the stripes are going to look like. This year isn't a disappointment! The brindle registry told me he's a seasonal brindle (a brindle who's stripes show more in the summer when shed than in the winter). I don't care what he is - he's awesome
default_smile.png
I have dun QH breeders telling me they wish their duns looked like this. I just can't capture what he really looks like on camera. He's covered in stripes from his head to his tail. Please excuse the dust - he rolled the second they came into the paddock today.

Anyhow, thanks for letting me share
default_smile.png

1210.jpg

129.jpg

125.jpg

124.jpg

Wow, that was strange ! Sorry about the double post - guess I really am excited HAHAHA !

need a 'like' button like facebook lol

He is beautiful, sorry ozy, I meant handsome.

I've always loved this boy! His pattern reminds me of aparticular endangered South American mahogany, and these photos really show his deep, rich stripes. Of the assorted exotic colorings represented on this forum, Ozy's is perhaps the most beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh *typing with humility" thanks for such kind words everyone :x

Susanne...you KNOW I covet Mingus so we may share the same taste in men lol. You're so sweet.

I really have to thank MiniV for selling him to me (at a few hours old) although back then neither of us knew what he'd turn into. Luck for me or I may never have got him
default_smile.png

I think what I like about him the most is his disposition. My farrier cracks me up because he still bills me for one mare and one gelding when he visits. There's not a mean bone in him. I do add some of that up to the way he's able to live. He has a full time sweetie who is very much the boss mare but also unable to get pregnant so Ozy gets to live about as natural a hen pecked life as any stallion could wish for
default_smile.png

Again, thanks for the kind words everyone.

Latest posts

Back