the stork CAME!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedPromiseRanch

Reaction score
a jack born November 18, 2007 weighing 26 pounds and he is 23 inches tall. he will be for sale so i wasn't going to name him but i am getting a very strong message every time i look at him or touch him, that his name is Moses. weird, naming has never happened to me like this before...

DSCF2625.jpg

he pooped a nice big one about 30 seconds after i realized there was an extra being in the pen, and i've seen him nurse twice already

DSCF2630.jpg

mama loves her boy

DSCF2634.jpg

wow, even my big mare's nipples weren't this big. no wonder he has no trouble finding the groceries
default_eat.gif

DSCF2638.jpg

yes Betty Lou he's still there and he's all yours

DSCF2639.jpg

he looked like he was going to try to lay down and i caught it... getting ready...

DSCF2640.jpg

uh oh here we go!!!

DSCF2641.jpg

missed the part where he flopped totally over on his side, camera too slow, but he made it

DSCF2642.jpg

i'm trying not to worry about his feet, he's got the biggest velvet slippers i've seen yet on any of my babies, i'm going to give him today to wear them off and if he doesn't get it done himself i may trim them, his front legs especially seem to have a problem but he's just beginning to unfold, he was still damp when i went out to feed this morning.

i feel bad because i didn't even check her last night, yesterday my youngest got picked up for shoplifting and as you can imagine that was my focus last night. so Betty Lou had to do it her first time all by herself, but she did a great job!

Moses???? He sure is a cutie
default_wub.png
and CONGRATS Betty Lou you did a great job, and had yourself a real little cutie.
default_wub.png
Ohhh, darn, CONGRATS to you to Susan, you have been waiting for a long time for this little doll.
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
Now, go and get your shopping done...you sure dont take after your Mother! I have been done for a few weeks and have my house all decorated too. Ce

default_wub.png
Congrats , glad to hear the stork landed safely!!

Your pictures are beautiful!!

Sorry to hear about your youngest......got my own teenage troubles.....got to love them
default_frusty.gif
:arg!
default_gaah.gif

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
What a sweet and handsome boy, and beautiful mama Betty Lou
default_wub.png
And, the pictures just couldn't be any better!!
default_aktion033.gif

And, best wishes with your youngest. Oh, yes, the things those kids can put us through sometimes
default_frusty.gif

Very cute!
default_wub.png
It's a good thing I have two boys. I'd want to have babies all the time and keep them. He reminds me of a Moses too. Maybe this IS his name!

chico

Moses is simply adorable and Betty Lou looks like a sweet mother...

You got wonderful pix of the little one..

Thanks for posting. I love seeing everyones mama' s and babies
default_yes.gif

OMG He's ADORABLE!!! I want him!!! I already know hubby's answer though, NO!
default_sad.png

Jessi

Awww, he is gorgeous and I think the name Moses is perfect!! Man, I wish I could come and get him for hubby!!! What a Christmas gift he would make. Congratulations. Your gal done great!!!! Enjoy him!

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

OMG He's ADORABLE!!! I want him!!! I already know hubby's answer though, NO!
default_sad.png

Jessi
come on now Jessi, don't you know that it's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission
default_yes.gif
and you are right here so NO SHIPPING
default_aktion033.gif

hey what if you give him to your husband as a gift
default_wink.png

Awww, he is gorgeous and I think the name Moses is perfect!! Man, I wish I could come and get him for hubby!!! What a Christmas gift he would make. Congratulations. Your gal done great!!!! Enjoy him!
well, he won't be quite ready for Christmas... how about an Easter donkey
default_wink.png
(but you have to beat Jessi to him LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back