the shaking continues

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
Where else can you be under a tornado watch and have an earthquake at the same time but Oklahoma!

Yep, just had another one, this one not nearly as strong as the one Saturday night.

The first warning was the house cats took off for the bedroom at high speed right before it started shaking. We are fine, just a little tremor this time.

default_saludando.gif
oh you poor thing that would be so scarey hope everyone and thing
saludando.gif
is ok

I just can't imagine! There was a small earthquake in N. TX during a horse show back in August. I didn't realize it at the time but it woke me up in my horse trailer! All of the sudden, the trailer just started shaking like we were in high winds (reminded me of Nationals during Huricaine Ike). I jumped out of bed, looked out all of the windows, didn't see any storms, or hear any wind. Shrugged my shoulders and climbed back up in bed. Only after I got home did I realize that the shaking was probably the earthquake!
default_new_shocked.gif
Took me forever to fall back to sleep.

When I went home to Alexandria, MN a few months ago they had an earthquake and tornado hit 10 miles out of town. Weird! Hasn't been an earthquake there for many many years. They are scary! Anyway, we have had some pretty crazy weather up here all year too. Not looking forward to winter at the rate this is going.

Glad you are safe!

So sorry you are going through all this Mary. We are used to earthquakes here in California, but we don't often have tornados. I hope you and the animals are all staying safe.

Lizzie

Yikes ! You've had fill of weather related things this year, now earthquakes !

Latest posts

Back