The Royal Winter Fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the MHCO is going to have a booth at the Royal like they did last year. Does anyone know if there will be any pony/mini tack booths set up? I need to get Lexus a smaller blanket for the coming cold days and nights. I was going to order one, but I thought I'd see if I could get one at the Royal on Friday.

I'm pretty sure the MHCO is going to have a booth at the Royal like they did last year. Does anyone know if there will be any pony/mini tack booths set up? I need to get Lexus a smaller blanket for the coming cold days and nights. I was going to order one, but I thought I'd see if I could get one at the Royal on Friday.

Hello.

The MCHO was only there from the 6th through 8th,we also missed them as we went the 9th, as for anything else no, we found next to nothing. We we're also on the hunt for blankets but mostly everything there is for riding horses or clothing for people. My mother did buy a nice pair of dubarry boots though
default_biggrin.png

Pleasant ridge does have one mini blanket there at their booth however, they start at 34" which is too large for our weanlings. The only other standout product was the bitless bridle they did have a size for minis.

nurtural bitless bridle

Possibly we missed something? but that is all we found on our trip there.

Matt I beleive Neverending Ranch and Ozark mini of Canada might have blankets. There web sites can be found on MHCO breeders page on there web site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Matt,

We were down there Monday. No MHCO booth and really nothing for minis aside from the bitless bridle.
default_smile.png
I may have to get me the bitless driving bridle. I know Pleasant Ridge sells some mini stuff but they neglected to bring any of it. (at least that I or the sales staff could find) I let them know that we are horse people too
default_smile.png

Hey Matt,

Like others said the MHCO was only there for the 3 days (it was me and my farm "Misty Ridge Stable" who went to represent the MHCO and miniature horse this year. I brought my mare "Erica's Shez Buckin' Awesome" for the demos in the Spirit of the Horse area. There wasnt much tack (except a few blankets at some tack stores) for minis. Here are some pictures of my mare Awesome at the Royal
default_smile.png

12457_170352708021_503518021_2970166_7242571_n.jpg

12457_170352578021_503518021_2970164_5061948_n.jpg

And Awesome got to meet Ian Miller from the Canadian Olympic team.

12457_170352338021_503518021_2970158_5606843_n.jpg

Thanks for doing such a great job Shawntelle! Hope you had fun. Love the pic of Awesome with Captain Canada! Matt, I saw Mini blankets in Pleasant Ridge in a variety of sizes but I buy most of my stuff from Ozark Canada.

Thanks Shawntelle and Michelle
default_biggrin.png
Great pic of Awesome and Ian! She's a very pretty girl.

Latest posts

Back