The Power of the Internet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowoodstables

Reaction score
I joined a discussion list on Gypsy horses and finally posted about Diarmuid yesterday. Low and behold, I got many responses, including one from a woman that had been in Ireland, and gone for a cart ride in Diarmuid's Flat Cart. This is a pic from her album.

I had no idea that the "Red Boy" was such a popular horse over in Ireland. I guess I should thank my lucky stars that I got him....there was a line up to buy him, I just got the $$ there faster LOL.

Anyways, never underestimate who you will meet on the internet!

Trying this...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/551259...088422466qnQFTy

Kim

He is beautiful. The cart looks odd though. lol But the horse....WOW
default_yes.gif
:

Well how cool is that?!?! Those kids looks like they're having tons of fun! Can't wait to meet Diarmud in person!!

hes so good looking lol have you drove him yet??? we have loads of carts like that over here,there are for carrying hay and coal or anything realy
default_yes.gif
:

Shane..

I've driven him about 4 times, but I LOVE riding him more at this point. I'm back in the saddle again after 8 years off , and after 30+ years of driving I'm getting back in shape LOLOL. He such a FUN horse...I could have 10 of them!

K

:new_multi: Great, would love to see him under saddle Please :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

What is his height and weight?

kinda like finding the person who had one of your most favourite foals at one point....right???
default_wink.png
:

It is amazing who you 'run into' on the Internet!

~kathryn

Awesome looking horse! Congrats. He must be a kick to have. I think the cart just looks 'off' because of the way that one guy on the left is sitting sort of on the floor boards there.

Heya Reble...

He's 14.75 hands and 1200 pounds...all hair LOLOL. I have pics of him under saddle somewhere..will dig them out!

Kim

Latest posts

Back