the only foal we will EVER breed has arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all so very much for the lovley comments!! im so in love with him, i can see both parents in him! ive been away moving house to a brilliant bigger house with a bit of land , i feel as though ive won the lottory im so happy!!! :bgrin

Congrats on your little guy!! He looks well loved already!!!
default_wub.png
:

He is just adorable! Love that little tiny spotted appy butt! That little girl is adorable, also!

Looks like they are made for each other!!

WOW wow what a baby! Tiny and gorgeous, that's what I will soon be working for and appy to boot that's my favorite!! Hey are those BLUE eyes I see? Or are those the "blue now, will turn brown soon" kind of blue eyes?

Oh he is GORGEOUS!

i am wondering the same thing,

how long does it take for the eyes to change colour,

no doubt he will go white, with black eyes but i dont care :new_shocked: :bgrin

thanks again for the compliments im thrilled!! and i feel so very lucky that everything turned out okay thank god
default_wub.png
:

I thought I heard it could be a few days to a few months, but definitely by a few months.

Get some close up photo's of his eyes, i'd love to see and sometimes pictures can show if they are bright blue, or brown blue =)

My gosh, but he is the most darling little thing! Blue yes??? And that cute little butt??? You certainly have a winner there! Color me JEALOUS!

Color me JEALOUS!
Me too Sandy! Figuring that I am really wanting a tiny, blue eyed appy colt that will stay under 30" to help kick start my blue eyed appy under 30" program and well if this one has blue eyes...why must he be in Ireland?!? lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
lol gosh you had all made my day!!!! i just love this place
default_wub.png
: :lol:

Oh my, he is quite the cutie now isn't he?!
default_wub.png
: CONGRAT and give him a big hug for me, you lucky duck!

Congratulations! He is soooo cute, he looks like a little sweetheart!!!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back