The new kid coming to our block

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]This is Dapple Frannie....she is a 5 month old mini dachshund. She is a red dapple although her dapples arent real dark. She is 7 pounds and will get to be about 9 pounds. I want to thank my son for making this happen. we have closed the deal, wiring the money in the am and expecting her to come next wed.[/SIZE]

Im really excited. It was a fun search and I got help from a few breeders in making my choice. Thanks for letting me share her with you.

f1d830a9.jpg

f1d83168.jpg

Lyn

That's a cute pooch Lyn.

My Aunt Helen had one named Charile Brown, a standard size. His reg. name was Her' Charles Von Rheingold III. She had him for years. Got a bit over protective of her and was a very good guard dog actually.

Wish you must luck with him. But you better cut that spending out because how are you going to pay for all that dental work? lol

[SIZE=14pt]My son took care of this and 2000 of my teeth. My birthday and christmas.[/SIZE]

Lyn

She has such a sweet face!!!

Kelsey and I still want you to get a blue merle collie, though!
laugh.gif

She is a real cutie and what a wonderful generous son you have!
yes.gif
Early Christams presents are so nice.
yes.gif
yes.gif
Mary

[SIZE=14pt]She will be arriving thursday afternoon.... My teeth work starts next wednesday.....ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!
unsure.gif
ohmy.gif
[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back