The Magnificent Ziggi and her Sidekick...Tessa Joe

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

rockin r

Reaction score
While we were cleaning up the yard getting ready for winter, we decided to take a break. Art was holding Tessa Joe and she jumped onto Ziggi's back!! I thought Ziggi would freak out, but she did'nt! I grabbed the camera and got these shots....Ziggi is sooo trusting..not afraid of anything!

Since the farrier adjusted her back hoof, she is getting around much better...I do think the winter will be hard on her tho. I have talked to the vet about giving her the pain medication she had at the hospital if she needs it.

Dreamer...

Okie 1/2 coyote, 1/2 Aussie...The best dog I have ever owned!

REO

Reaction score
They all look GREAT!!!!!
Dreamer looks awesome! Ziggi is quite the big girl now!

LittleRibbie

Reaction score
Okies eyes look mesmorizing ...what a neat looking little dog! Everyone looks great in your animal friendly yard! Thanks for the pictures

Basketmiss

Reaction score
Theresa,

That is cute that Ziggi let the dog stand on her back. I havent tried that but wonder what my Giddy would do??

Dreamer looks great! I hope the winter isnt too hard on her, sweet lady has been thru enough!!

Thanks for sharing these cute pix!!

Missy

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
Theresa,

That is too cute! I still think that Ziggy would look perfect standing next to my little bay colt in the pasture!

Wasn't the weather this weekend beautiful? I did lots of stuff outside!

Last edited by a moderator:

rockin r

Reaction score
Theresa,That is too cute! I still think that Ziggy would look perfect standing next to my little bay colt in the pasture!

Wasn't the weather this weekend beautiful? I did lots of stuff outside!
Maybe your bay colt would look perfect standing next Ziggi in my pasture
???!!! I have had a few people email me and ask about her, but I am just not ready to let her go yet. Maybe next year...The weather was absolutly perfect this past weekend...I stayed couped up in the house most of the time tho
Kidney problems....Hubby got most everything put away for winter, he left the hammocks in the trees, I think he is holding on to the last little bit of summer!
All the horses are getting their winter woolies, how bout yours?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts