The Magnificent Ziggi and her Sidekick...Tessa Joe

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
While we were cleaning up the yard getting ready for winter, we decided to take a break. Art was holding Tessa Joe and she jumped onto Ziggi's back!! I thought Ziggi would freak out, but she did'nt! I grabbed the camera and got these shots....Ziggi is sooo trusting..not afraid of anything!
default_wub.png

IMG_8364.jpg

IMG_8363.jpg

IMG_8361.jpg

Since the farrier adjusted her back hoof, she is getting around much better...I do think the winter will be hard on her tho. I have talked to the vet about giving her the pain medication she had at the hospital if she needs it.

Dreamer...

IMG_8308.jpg

Okie 1/2 coyote, 1/2 Aussie...The best dog I have ever owned!

IMG_8345.jpg

IMG_8359.jpg

They all look GREAT!!!!!
default_wub.png
Dreamer looks awesome! Ziggi is quite the big girl now!

Okies eyes look mesmorizing ...what a neat looking little dog! Everyone looks great in your animal friendly yard! Thanks for the pictures

Theresa,

That is cute that Ziggi let the dog stand on her back. I havent tried that but wonder what my Giddy would do??

Dreamer looks great! I hope the winter isnt too hard on her, sweet lady has been thru enough!!

Thanks for sharing these cute pix!!

Missy
default_smile.png

Theresa,

That is too cute! I still think that Ziggy would look perfect standing next to my little bay colt in the pasture!
default_smile.png

Wasn't the weather this weekend beautiful? I did lots of stuff outside!

Last edited by a moderator:
Theresa,That is too cute! I still think that Ziggy would look perfect standing next to my little bay colt in the pasture!
default_smile.png

Wasn't the weather this weekend beautiful? I did lots of stuff outside!
Maybe your bay colt would look perfect standing next Ziggi in my pasture
default_wink.png
???!!! I have had a few people email me and ask about her, but I am just not ready to let her go yet. Maybe next year...The weather was absolutly perfect this past weekend...I stayed couped up in the house most of the time tho
default_no.gif
Kidney problems....Hubby got most everything put away for winter, he left the hammocks in the trees, I think he is holding on to the last little bit of summer!
default_rolleyes.gif
All the horses are getting their winter woolies, how bout yours?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back