The Journal is here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manyspots

Reaction score
So you can all start checking your mailbox, our Journal just arrived this AM. We do get it First Class so don't know how the rest of you get yours. Boy, going to be hard to get any work done today! We are in central Iowa.

That's WONDERFUL! Kudos to Amy and her staff for pushing through on this very DIFFICULT issue!
default_wub.png
We luv ya'll!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask what is the Journal please and how does one go about getting it? Anything to do with horses or minis I need. heheh

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask what is the Journal please and how does one go about getting it? Anything to do with horses or minis I need. heheh
The Journal is the official pulication of the AMHR / ASPC / ASPR, its a high quality magazine with farm ads, registry news and minutes as well as a ton of other great information
default_smile.png
. It comes with the membership and is mailed bi monthly. I love the journal
default_smile.png

Oh oh I went to the barn early so I could get the mail and see if it was there!!!!! Sure enough it was, so NOW I'm going to go read it, see ya later, TJ

Your NOT going to believe this; I was soo excited, I didn't pay attention, I GOT my AMHA MAG. NOT the Journel!!!!!!!! Gee what a ditz!!!!!!! Oh well tomorrow's another day. I'll read this one anyway and enjoy it. TJ

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back