The horses for the Premier Production are on line

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronnie

Reaction score
The list of horses is now up on the web. Go to TrottingC.com and click on the link at the left for Premier Production Sale.

There will be 80 horses including:

A Martins Boozers After Dark daughter

A Bond Cracker Crumble C daughter

An Aristas Choctaw Charlie (Roan Ranger son) daughter and a son

Three daughters of Bear Branch War Bonnet Feather

A Lucky Four Rangers Imperial (another Roan Ranger son) daughter

Two daughters of Flying W Farms Blue Boys Magic Man

A daughter of Lazy Ns Booger Man

A pinto Sids Rebel son who is out of a Richters Apache daughter and is also a Maternal brother to Luck Four Strike Me Silver

Three sons of Lucky Four Rebels Regency

A Grosshill Boogermans Fine Line son

A perlino son of Buckeroos Top Cat

An overo son of NFC Rowdys Standing Ovation

A black pinto Buckeroo garandson

And many, many more including several Buckeroo grand get

Check it out on the web at www.trottingc.com

Lauralee said:
Ummmmm I thought that it was against the rules to advertise here?
485792[/snapback]

Sorry!

I did not really intend this as advertising although I guess it could be viewed that way. We have already done a lot of advertising and I hope most everyone already knows about the sale. I was just trying to share some information to those that are interested. We have had many inquires as to when the horses would be on line, and several of the inquires were directed through this site so I thought this would be a good place to get the word out. I know some of the other big sales have posted announcements on here so I thought it was a good idea.

Again sorry if I broke a rule or offended. Mary Lou, please feel free to delete this if it is inappropriate.

Ronnie

I hope that any of you who are in the area, or interested in some outstanding horses will be at the sale. I will be reading pedigrees for it and look forward to meeting any of you that I haven't met before. Please take time to say hello if you are there, before or after the sale, as I am pretty busy during it!
biggrin.gif

I would love to be there but I have a grandbaby scheduled to arrive way to close to that date! I just looked the list over and saw some interesting items, Oh well!

Back