The Funnies!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No these comments arent for real LOL but this is how it seems on FB. I don’t really comment much on FB except to “stir the pot” 🤣🤣 I am the one always agreeing with the person who has been told they should NEVER do something, I’m usually the rebel doing it 🤣🤣 I disagree with those people who always say “NEVER” do this or “NEVER“ do that LOL it is good for laughs 🤣🤣 and I’ll post pictures of me doing something that you should “NEVER” do with a horse 🤣🤣…. Stirring the pot 🤣🤣

Or I will laugh at peoples rants and tell them their rant has nothing to do with the post or question 🤣🤣 it is entertaining and quit funny

No these comments arent for real LOL but this is how it seems on FB. I don’t really comment much on FB except to “stir the pot” 🤣🤣 I am the one always agreeing with the person who has been told they should NEVER do something, I’m usually the rebel doing it 🤣🤣 I disagree with those people who always say “NEVER” do this or “NEVER“ do that LOL it is good for laughs 🤣🤣 and I’ll post pictures of me doing something that you should “NEVER” do with a horse 🤣🤣…. Stirring the pot 🤣🤣

Or I will laugh at peoples rants and tell them their rant has nothing to do with the post or question 🤣🤣 it is entertaining and quit funny
My hairdresser loves the telemarketer calls! She draws them into conversations and some get really angry. She will drop her comb if she sees one on caller ID and her face lights up with glee. It's entertaining for me.
I do not enjoy confrontation any more. Used to, but the ol' brain doesn't think fast enough any more!

Latest posts

Back