The fall of T.C. Miniature Horse Farm :-(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:no: I am so sorry for everything and you and your family are going through. Your mom will be in my prayers especially.

I :aktion033: you and your mother for the decision you have made with regards to your minis. With everything that is going on in your life it would have been so easy for you to just say to "heck" with everything and not given a second thought to selling your minis but you took the time, in all the commotion around you and all the emotional pain around you as well, you and your mom, and thought about your minis (other family members) best interests. Bless you and your mom for being so very unselfish. You are both amazing people!

I am so very sorry to hear what you and your family are going through, and changes in circumstances, health or otherwise, could put any one of us in the same position.

I think you have taken the route that will give your horses the best chance at a loving permanent home, and I think that was very unselfish of you, many would not have done that. ((((hugs)))) and prayers.

Hey!! Thanks everyone so much, yes its very heartbreaking, but I believe its the best thing! Thanks to all and everyones replies! I sure hope to keep in touch with everyone, my mom says hey and thanks as well!! I just can't thank everyone enough!!!
default_wub.png
:

TTYS-Sarah

P.S. Sonya, thanks so much for the kind post!!!

and for everyone else:

thanks!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back