The Eulogy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty and Family,

Like everyone else on this forum, I am keeping you in all in my thoughts and prayers. I have thought of you numerous times through out the days, and will continue to do so for many many days ahead. And Marty's words brought tears flowing again as I can only imagine the pain you all are feeling.

You all will get through these super difficult times. You must if you wish to honor Michael. It won't be easy, but letting your greif eat you alive is not what Michael would have wanted. Take a page from his life. Find a way to make someone laugh every day, and when you see those in need, or hear those bells, remember how Michael would have helped and do something that would make Michael proud. This Christmas, put up those lights in honor of Michael. And do so every Christmas. After all, Christmas really does sum up what Michael was all about... A caring, giving, joyful soul who only wanted the world to be a better place.

I know it is not ever going to be easy, but remember Michael will always be in your lives forever and all one must do is remember.

Hugs to you all...

That was beautiful --- makes me think of the book - The Five People You Meet in Heaven --

Marty he was a very special young man -- and Daniel is too!

Hugs to you all - Marty, Jerry and Dan!

JJay

default_wub.png
: I hope we get you back soon Marty. My heart breaks for you and I miss you so much. Just had to say that, NOW

want to tell you what a wonderful message you wrote. (I hate the word eulogy.) Like others have said, this is something a mother and father and brother should never have to do! It was beautiful and left a long lasting impression on me that I'm sure will always stay with me.

God Bless and keep you in his hands, and help you in these hard hard days, weeks and months to come.

Carl and Maxine

Beautiful Eulogy!
default_wub.png
: Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care and God Bless...

Thank you for sharing those beautiful words.

Your in my prayers.

Leya

((((hugs to you and your family))))

Nila (SunQuest) said it so well-- Marty, keep on putting up those Christmas lights, in Michael's honor. I know it won't be easy to do, without him there to help you, but do what you can to light up the Christmas season when it comes.

I feel so heartbroken for the entire family, their pain must be so immense. That eulogy was beautiful.

Latest posts

Back