The clone? LOL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelridge

Reaction score
I am very late posting this as I never could really get the picture I wanted for this little one. I finally said the heck with it. After keeping me up for almost 3 weeks, finally at day 339 on Easter morning, Sweetwaters Bali Hi,, (Sweety) squeezed out a near perfect copy of herself. I do believe I was more nervous about this foaling than any other I can ever remember, because Sweety is my most beloved and favorite mare ever, and this was her first foal at age 9. Some of you on here may remember Sweety and all the titles she won for me. I showed her for 3 years and only went to 3 to 5 shows each year in Country Pleasure driving.

She is a 3 time World Champion, 3 time Reserve World Champion, multiple top 5 and 10.

Regional Champion, Reserve Regional Champion. Multiple Stakes Champion. Multiple High Point, Multiple Honor Roll. And she also snagged a few firsts and seconds in Liberty.

She never got the gate under any judge. She was the first driving horse I ever trained and it was so easy cause she took to it like a duck to water. Anyway, enough about Sweety,,

This little fillys sire is Reserve World Champion Bear Branch Warbonnet Feather by Stonehenge Painted Feather. He is also a winner at Liberty and moves like a dream. He is half brother to Bear Branch Wind River Feather, the 19 Time Top Ten World Champion in Open Halter, Amateur and Single Pleasure Driving.

Being born on Easter, her barn name is Bunny. She will be grulla just like her mama. She has a gorgeous head with cute tight little ears that are always up looking at you. With legs up to her chin,we are hoping she will follow in her mama and papa's hoofsteps and become a champion.

She is the most friendliest baby I do believe we have ever had and thats why its so darned hard for me to get a picture of her as she is always coming towards me to get in my lap or taste the camera or beg for rubs and scritches. She will be registered A and R, and I have been out of the show loop for a while, but if they still have the driving futurities, she will be nominated for those.

Sorry so long but I just tend to ramble when it comes to Sweety,, LOL.

Here are a few of the pictures I did manage to get of her.

Bunny4-20-09002.jpg

Bunny4-20-09001.jpg

This is why its so hard to get a straight picture of her, LOL,, she constantly turns to come to me.

Bunny4-20-09008.jpg

And finally, one of her and mom.

Bunny4-20-09044.jpg

Congrats on your little filly I bet you are very excited! I know exactly what you mean about being more nervous over one mare than others, I am breeding my show mare this year and am already nervous about next year's foaling!

CONGRATULATIONS! Your new filly is just lovely.....as is her Mom!
default_yes.gif

Great job Sweety! I sure do remember her, she is a spectacular driving horse.

I remember Sweety! Her little one is just a DOLL!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I love those grullas and how can you beat a personality like that??

Leia

I can see why you love her!
default_wub.png
Congratulations on Sweety's "mini me"!

Congratulations she is precious and boy does she look like her momma..!!!

How cute she is!!! Yep she sure looks like mom and thats a GOOD thing!!! Congrats.

Thank you for all your nice comments, we cant wait for her to grow up and show us her stuff!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back