The bad news continues....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
The past few weeks have been tough enough. Then last night we got a phone call that Art's mom passed away. She has not been sick or anything. A total shock! She did have asthma. Her daughter went to work at 11am got home at 8pm and found her. Poor Art is beside himself. I just wish all this bad luck would go away...Please prayers for Art..He has had to endure to much..
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I'm so very sorry to hear all of this. You both already have too much to endure. Prayers to all of you.

Carol

Sending prayers to ease this sorrow. God please see fit to end these troubled times for Art and Theresa. Give them comfort and joy Lord in your son's name Jesus.

Oh Theresa - when will it stop? My heartfelt prayers for both of you.

Barbie

Theresa and Art I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers coming for you all.

Gini

Oh how awful Theresa. Please give Art a hug and tell him we are sending our sincerest condolences.

Karrel and I are stunned and so sorry Art lost his mom! We send Art and his family our prayers and thoughts. {{{{HUGS}}}}

It's all just too much!
default_no.gif

I'm really sorry to hear about Art's mom. Sending up prayers that things will settle down for you guys in the VERY near future.

Unreal! What the heck? Please God, give these people a break. They have had enough crap happen to them. They deserve nothing else but peace, health and happiness and maybe to win the lottery! Yup, I think they deserve it!! More prayers for you guys. I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Oh I'm soooo very sorry for you and Art. It's even harder when there is a sudden loss - you never get to "say goodbye". You're in my thoughts ((((((HUGS))))))

I'm so sorry, you and him have both been through so much. Hopefully blue skys are coming soon.

Art so very sorry to hear of the sudden passing of your mother. You and Theresa are both in my thoughts and prayers especially over the next several days as you deal with your mother's sudden loss.

Very sorry to see your post. You have had a lot to deal with, it seems.

Praying for God to give strength for both of you.

Latest posts

Back