The adventures of Wrong-Way

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizardBreath

Reaction score
Here are some fluffed up pictures of Wrong-Way, and he really did live up to his name today :eek:

When I led Tierra out to the front yard, little Wrong-Way...well.....went the wrong way! He ran the oppsite direction to go see the big horses! So I yelled "Hey!! Wrong way!!!" and he promtly spun around and ran back to mom, lol. So the name sticks
default_wink.png
:

I don't know why mom wants to stand around so much, can we go explore now??

wrongway093.jpg

Mom sure does bite on this stuff a lot, it must be fun, right?

wrongway105.jpg

Apparently he got bored, because he kept leaving his mom and running off places he shouldn't have been, lol. He really wanted to see the big horses, and they sure were interested in him, so he got scooped up, and taken over to see Alazar, my 1/2 arab gelding, who then decided he wanted a baby of his own :eek:

wrongway111.jpg

All that getting into trouble must have worn him out, because on the way back to mom he fell asleep :bgrin

wrongway115.jpg

Mommy decided this was a great chance to catch a couple z's for herself

wrongway123.jpg

After a few minutes, he decided it was time to get up and bug mom again, and to show off how well he can pose
default_rolleyes.gif
:

wrongway125.jpg

Of course as soon as she got up, he layed down to take another nap
default_wacko.png
:

wrongway109.jpg

We just love this little guy, even though he is a trouble-maker
default_wub.png
:

Hope you all like the pics :saludando:

Hes really cute, he looks like a handful but most boys are!!!! :eek: Congrats and cute pics I might add. ~Jessica

awe what a precious baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the last pic is adorable.

that story makes me want a baby around here!!!

I love the photo of them grazing together, with their faces in the shot. And the one of him being carried, asleep. Great photos.

What a Doll! I just love the picture of him sleeping and being carried! I also love the one of him with your gelding. I bet my mom would just Love these images!

AWWW!
default_wub.png
: I LOVE THE ONE OF HIM SNOOZING IN YOUR ARMS. PICTURES LIKE THOSE ARE JUST PRICLESS.

Aw, those are so great! I LOVE the one of him with the Arab, and of Mom laying down with him. Cute all the way around.
default_yes.gif
:

Leia

He is very cute, but just a note barb wire is a accident wating to happen. I just lost a mare I bought and had not yet gotten and she was chased by coyotes with a bunch of other minis, ran through her electric fence and into the neighbors barb wire fence that they had up for the cows. The lady I bought her from had to have her destroyed as her injuries were to bad to fix. She felt really bad, was in tears when she told me and offered me the choice of some other horses she had so I chose another mare with colt at side.

Too cute! I love his name. That picture of him sleeping is the cutest picture ever. Thanks for sharing.

Your pictures are absolutely darling. All of them.
default_yes.gif
:

Back