That DARN Northeast Club did it AGAIN!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatorbait4sure

Reaction score
We flew Mike McCabe in for ANOTHER FANTASTIC DRIVING WEEKEND! This time at BEAUTIFUL Clearbrook Farm, in Hancock, NH.

This time we tossed the WORKS at him! BIG problem horses, Brand New ( to the owners ) horses, Teenie Weenie Horses, one Terrified ( his cart over turned and he dragged it at a show ) horse, A ten year old stallion who had just begun, and some plain old "tune ups"......

What resulted was a HUGE succcess yet again! Everyone left smiling with big plans for when they got home......

To top it all off, we had FUN, laughed, FINALLY caught Frank's tumbling pigeon, ate like piggies, saw the "BIGGEST, pregnant miniature horse in the WORLD, (measured by her girth).....I'm calling Guinness Record book! Coffee anyone? And then enjoyed the fire pit at the end of the day.

( We're all keeping the "Dirty Little Secret" quiet too.......)

Worth every minute, even if I had to sleep in my trailer because every hotel was booked for New Hampshire's graduation weekend........

Latest posts

Back