Northeast Miniature Horse Club & Rescue Presents....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millstone Farm

Reaction score
The NORTHEAST MINIATURE HORSE CLUB & RESCUE
CORDIALLY INVITES YOU

TO SPEND MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IN BEAUTIFUL NEW HAMPSHIRE

AT THE VERY FIRST NEW ENGLAND AREA

AMHA/AMHR WEEKEND

MAY 26 (AMHR) & 27 (AMHA), 2007

CLEAR BROOK FARM, HANCOCK, NH
STALLS ARE AVAILABLE ~ $50 FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND

(Despite any erroneously misprinted information to the contrary)

SHOWING OUT OF YOUR TRAILER IS FREE

CAMPING ON PREMISES ALLOWED WITH PRIOR PERMISSION

AREA ROOMS HAVE BEEN RESERVED~ SEE SHOW PREMIUM

AMHA (SUNDAY) SHOW OFFERS A FULL BEGINNER DIVISION

and FOUR EXCITING HIGH POINT AWARDS!

High Point Program is available at this link

http://www.northeastminis.org/NMHC_2007_Ma...High_Points.pdf

AMHA SHOW PREMIUM, CLASS LIST, AND ENTRY FORM

ARE AVAILABLE ON OUR WEB SITE AT THIS LINK

http://www.northeastminis.org/calendar.htm

For further information, or show premium, class list, and entry form for the

Saturday AMHR show, please contact our show manager

Laura Mullen, Wine Country Management

607-868-3938 [email protected]

If any of the links do not work, please email or call for show documents or any questions.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!

I just made our inn reservations today and found that the rooms are going fast. Lodging information is available at the websites Jen mentioned. If you are interested in showing both days, you might want to make your plans and book your room(s) soon. And then don't forget to book "rooms" (stalls) for your horses. Now if the weather would just cooperate so we could work and clip our horses.....

The new AMHR club Maple E Miniature Horse Society will be having the "R" day. Janet Barber and Vanessa Mullen will be the judges on Saturday. These two judges and Leslie Packard will be judging on Sunday. Come on down and have a great time. Saturday will be the only AMHR rated show held in New England this year. I think its just fantastic to have both great shows the same weekend! Linda B

I'm coming too! Cannot wait to show in my first "R"show! Bringing both girls (HUMAN) and 4 horses! I am trying to get ready but they are telling us we're getting SNOW for the coming weekend! How can I clip in weather like this????? The driving horses are trace clipped already as they had gobo hair and never dried but at this rate they'll be in slinkies and WINTER BLANKETS in JUNE!

This show is so exciting! Thank you Linda for doing the "R" show!!!

Sorry!!!! :eek: I AM going to BOTH the Saturday "A" Show and the Sunday "R" Show...and I'm using the stalls provided by the people running BOTH shows!
default_yes.gif
: The earlier mailings said there were no stalls provided,BUT THERE ARE!!!, and I have THREE of them! :aktion033: PLUS I'm staying in a wonderful B & B near there to be pampered,,,sigh..........

WAY too many irons in the fire today for me to be posting here! (Anyone want to finish caulk, and prime bookcases that should have been done weeks ago???)

dru

I'll be there for Sunday's "A" show! I can't wait!! I'm definitely bringing 2 horses, possibly 3, but will have to figure that out later on
default_smile.png

Dru - I've clipped 2 already... my barn is very warm at night, thank god! We didn't even get any ice on our water buckets all winter!

Those stalls sure are going!

I better get my reservation in. Only 54 days until the A show. EEEK!

I haven't decided which horses I'm bringing yet, so everyone has started working.

These should be great shows! It's wonderful that the Northeast and Maple E clubs were able to work together so well to pull off this terrific weekend in New England area!

Doesn't anyone else still have snow on the ground? I found a salt block yesterday that had been buried under a drift on the north side of the barn. At least the snow melted in the ring! But I can't imagine clipping yet.

Is anyone planning to camp out on the show grounds on Saturday night? Or is that why the inns are filling so fast??? We all have the same idea - let's pamper ourselves!

Mary -

Now that's a concept that totally foreign to me -- people pampering themselves at shows! That's usually reserved for the horses only!! I better get my hotel plans made so I'm not the lose who's stuck napping in the truck!

Latest posts

Back