Thanks to Everyone

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Reaction score
Sharon and I would like to thank everyone for all their help at the National Show. She said everyone was great to work with at the gate in Tulsa and it was a great show. I agree - a great show again.

I also want to add my thanks to everyone at the World show. It was great to be back in Ft. Worth and see all of our friends there as well. I think the show went very well and the teamwork was great there too - as it always is in Tulsa. We are home and heading to a dog show this weekend and are trying to catch up on some rest. For some reason I seem to be tired. Can't figure it out...lol.

Thanks again everyone - you all are the reason this is such a great gig.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Yes, I watched it over the Internet, and it was amazing, so much work goes into putting on such a great show.

I can sure see why you are so tired. Great Job...and now off to a dog show, my goodness, you sure need to get some rest.

Good Luck at the Dog Show.
default_saludando.gif

I watched alot of both shows on the internet. Thank you for all your hard work- I really enjoyed seeing and listening to the shows!

Mark, I kept thinking during those last days of World...."My God! How does he keep up that level of enthusiasm?!!!"

Great job and I hope we see hear you back again next year!
default_aktion033.gif

Charlotte

I really enjoy listening to you at Nationals. The day you took a much deserved break was a long day and night without your wonderful voice.

I have seen some of the people on here that don't seem to think that you raising your voice for National Champ and Reserve National Champ is a good thing, WELL just let them be in the ring ONE time, just ONE time and be on the receiving end of that voice and they will never complain about it again!!!
aktion033.gif
You just keep up the good work and keep that voice box healthy..

Danny

Thank you Mark for a job well done. Love your announcing, music and jokes.
wub.gif
wub.gif

Hope to see you at Nationals in 2011......

What's marvelous is that you give full credit to every horse and owner in the ring. Whether a "Big Name Trainer" or "Little Guy", they all get the same fantastic recognition!

It's a huge job, and you do it well. Congratulations and thanks!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Didn't get to attend Natl's this year again, but got to see some of the Worlds on the internet. Work is pretty darned boring this week without all the great music to listen to during the show!! I could work and at least hear what was going on, with an occasional quick peek and during lunch and breaks.

You do a wonderful job- as always!!

Nobody does it better! You made my experience at home a real ring side seat event. I felt like I was right there in the stands.

And on behalf of CMHR, we really appreciate what you did for us and Teddy. Thank you so much.

PS: I know it was pure torture for you, but here's a little momento:

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Mark and Sharon,

As a newbie this year on the show circuit, I can't tell you how much I've appreciated the advice, friendship and most of all the laughter you provide with a job well done on the microphone and at the gate. Show season here in Florida will dim by comparison without the two of you in it to add that special something that you do so very well. You both love what you do and love the horses and it shows in your every action and sound bite. I look forward with much anticipation to AMHR nationals 2011. Rest up and see you next year my friends and thanks again for all that you do. Deb O.

Ditto what Deb said...One of the main reasons I will really miss showing in the NW will be not hearing your voice announcing during the show season! (Of course I will miss the peeps, too, but...) Still can't believe we missed seeing/chatting with you at Nationals this year..guess we were both busy! lol

See ya at nationals 2011!!

Thank YOU Mark and Sharon!!
default_aktion033.gif

Mark it was great having you at the World Show. So nice to have a great announcer as yourself that is so enthusiastic and we can actually understand. Its also nice to have you play music that doesn't put us to sleep lol

While I have not yet had a chance to hear you announce in person, I have to say you make the online viewing very enjoyable. Your strong clear voice made it easier to hear over the cheering (and sometimes screaming) folks in the stand that the mic video mike seemed to pick up. (a suggestion to the video folks, pull the audio off of Mark's mike so he will not get drowned out)

Loved the music, cannot get "Cows with Guns" out of my head!

While I have not yet had a chance to hear you announce in person, I have to say you make the online viewing very enjoyable. Your strong clear voice made it easier to hear over the cheering (and sometimes screaming) folks in the stand that the mic video mike seemed to pick up. (a suggestion to the video folks, pull the audio off of Mark's mike so he will not get drowned out)

Loved the music, cannot get "Cows with Guns" out of my head!
That's a good one but the one about "Poisoning Pigeons" made my daughter (don't worry she's 40+) sit and and go "WHAaaat?" It was a kick to have something "grab" her like that. Thanks for the moment, Mark and Sharon.
default_new_rofl.gif

Back