Thanks Robin and All at Little King Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsehug

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank Robin and Little King Farm for the opportunity to own a beautiful son of Buckeroo! I was so excited to see their "Let's Make a Deal" sale, but did not really believe I'd end up with one! I have been one of the Multitude who love Buckeroo for the 20+ years that I have had miniature horses! So needless to say I am THRILLED! :)))

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you so much!!![/SIZE]

Here are a few of my favorite pictures that Robin sent me of him when he was younger and then recently. And I can't wait to have him here at Hilliard Horses to Hug!

He is a 2 year old silver buckskin..... Little Kings Justa Buck!! And his dam, Little Kings BT Jewelry, is a daughter of BTU!

Susan O.

justa7months.jpg

justa7mos2.jpg

justa7months3.jpg

justa18mos.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you!! He is beautiful
default_wub.png
Share lots of pics when you get him home!!

Congratulations Susan, Dreams do come true!
default_smile.png
He is awesome!
default_wub.png

Joyce

Wow Susan!

He is very nice - congrats!

Beth

Congratulations,Lucky you! I have to chuckle,The one I have been eyeing up wasn't in the sale. The timing wasn't quite right for me, but I was looking at that boy you got. I logged back onto the sight later in the week, thinking maybe I should ask about him, but he was sold, LOL. I am glad to see he is going home with a forum member. I guess I'll have to hold out, I am looking forward to Octoberfest this year.

Good Luck, <<<<sigh>>>>> patience, patience, patience,

my turn will come
default_smile.png

Congratulations, Susan. Boy can you keep a secret, not even an e-mail about it.
default_wink.png
Can't wait to see what he does for you and pictures of him in your pasture.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I would have loved to taken advantage of this opportunity, but I have no budget right now (and hubby says I have too many already).

Latest posts

Back