Thanks from "Goober"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam VanderWerf

Reaction score
We visited Goober today up in Knoxville at the University of Tennessee Equine Hospital. He has improved greatly since his admission on Monday, March 27th. Although he still has an IV for nutrition, he is being weaned from that and is taking between 50 and 75 cc of milk from a pan every two hours. His front legs are splinted and he is standing up straight and tall. Pictured is Goob and Dan.

Goober wanted to say "THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND GOOD WISHES"!
GooberDan.jpg

Yay Goober - you're really on the road to recovery now! Just wait til you get home - you'll have Tam & Dan really sleep deprived. That's ok - they'll get used to it. So glad he's getting better - know you'll be really happy when he is home.

Barbie :aktion033:

[SIZE=18pt]That's great news! Way to go Goober!
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I've been wondering about ole Goober. I'm so happy he's going to be home playing soon! Thanks for the update and now you can relax, breathe and enjoy him!

:aktion033: that is one special baby! Great news! :aktion033:

Good news to hear! :aktion033: Such a cutie that there Goober!

He is soooooooo precious...and he is at a great place. We are so lucky to have UT at our doorstep..Prayers continue for little Goober.

Gee Tam what a beautiful little thing.

I'm so sorry you all had to go through that.

Next time you pass by stop in.

Latest posts

Back