Thanks Belinda

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWC sr.

Reaction score
Just wanted to take the time to say a public thanks to Belinda Bagby for training and showing our colt "Rhapsody's Majestic Reign". Also thanks to Rhapsody Miniatures for allowing us to buy him last year!!! We are really excited about him and he is sure tearing them up right now in the show ring.
default_risa8.gif

So far he has gone to the last Ada, Oklahoma and the Tunica Mississippi shows. He was Grand Champion Stallion at both and also won Champion of Champions at the Tunica show. ( they did not offer one at the Ada Show)
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

That is a picture of him as a weanling at the 2008 National show in the avatar. LOl

Keep up the good work Belinda and thanks again!!!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_blush.png

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is WOW, what a beautiful colt! I saw him and he looked just beautiful, Belinda had him looking perfect. He will make his mark in the show ring and will be a major contender anywhere he goes! Congratulations, he is outstanding. Laura

I just saw him at Tunica and he looks AMAZING!!! I loved him last year and he is even more incredible this year! Congrats!

Pam

Latest posts

Back