Thank You!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Reaction score
Now that everyone is back from the National and World shows, I just wanted to drop a line to say thank you to someone or "someone's".

As we were getting ready to leave the Expo Center the last night of the AMHR National Show, Lenard caught up with Sharon and gave her a small box that had been left on the desk in his office with a note on it for me. In the box was a business card holder that had been engraved for me as a thank you for my work at the show. It wasn't signed, and either was the note on the box - so I don't know who took the time and effort to do this.

But I just waant to say THANK YOU! It always means so much when people take the time to let me know that what I try to do to make things special for the exhibitors works. The gift brought tears to my eyes and really made the show even more special than usual. I will treasure it always. To whomever took the time - Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

Mark Bullington

After watching and listening to you via the internet, I have to say that gift is well deserved. You did a great job - hope to be there in person next year.

Barbie

So nice of someone...

You did do a fantastic job, as someone who had a horse there but had to watch from home

you made the show exciting no matter how many hours we watched.

Hope you find out who the gift was from what a thoughtful gesture

hope tobe there next year to enjoy it all live

Often it's the anonymous gift that is most special....It will definitely be remembered.

Enjoy it, Mark, and Sharon!

Latest posts

Back