THANK YOU! Please read

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
What a wonderful Christmas I had! Thanks to my forum family! I can't thank you all enough! My heart is so full!

First, my Secret Santa WSRs_Judy (Judy Welsh) She got me the Breyer ornament Jasper's Hijinx AND a beautiful glass Angel ornament! I love them, thank you Judy!

glass.jpg

And Nootka sent me these antique horse salt-pepper shakers! (which I collect)

AND this gorgeous horse calendar! I kept saying WOW! Liz, thank you SO much!

liz.jpg

A great surprise was from Zachary Farm (Judy Zachary) It's a Christmas Painted Pony ornament! I love it Judy! So very thoughtful, Thank you!

green.jpg

Another wonderful surprise was a box full of goodies from CharmedMinis! There was a lottery ticket, candle, a mug full of candy, popcorn, chocolate mix, soup mix, fry bread mix, cookies, and horse cookies! The horse cookies are not pictured because the horses loved them along with their carrots and other treats! Linz, thank you so much! What a sweet thing you have done for us!

linz.jpg

OH MY!! MinimomNC (Karen) got me a neat little zip coin purse, the Outstanding Stallion book...AND...She had Amy custom paint a tiny Breyer to look like Lotto!

AWESOME! Thank you Karen! I did not expect that! After seeing the one Amy did for you, I was planning to do one of Lotto but here I have one Amy did! Thank you so much! Amy does great work!

snort.jpg

My sister-friend DakotahMoon_Ranch (Kimber) Had a coffee mug made special with Lotto's photo and gave me some cute doggie salt and pepper shakers! Thank you Kimber! We used the shakers for our Christmas dinner!

Then a gift from a very sweet lady! Backwoodsnanny (Nita) sent me a whole outfit! A matching pants, hooded jacket and sweater! She had spies because she got the perfect color and they fit just right! I just love them! Nita, thank you SO much! You are such a dear lady!

blue.jpg

One more! We opened the box that Russ had sent us. OH MY! I don't think the photo will show you, but there is a huge, gorgeous Santa throw and a matching pillow! And a ceramic ornament, and a wreath pin that lights up! AND two Angel teddy bears! We love everything! Thank you so much Russ!

russ.jpg

And so you can see that this FORUM FAMILY made my Christmas bright! I love you all and I don't know how to thank you! This is the best Christmas EVER and it's all because of you! I don't know why you all did what you did, but I thank you from my heart.

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Those are really great gifts. I just wanted to say thank you for all you wonderful work that you do here.

How incredibly sweet!!!
wub.gif
So glad you have a good Christmas; and thank you again for all the hard "Secret Santa" work that you did for us this year!
yes.gif

Hugs,

Liz R.

You are welcome, Robin, we all appreciate you and the time you dedicated to this fun and exciting experience we had!

smile.gif

Glad you like the calendar, I had one last year, and I am still enjoying it. Also the shakers, I should box up the others and send them, too, now that I know their "brothers" made the trip ok!

Liz

Looks to me like VERY special gifts for a special gal.

Oh YAY--I am so glad Karen's present got to you safely and that you like him! Here are a couple of close-ups of his face I took before he went to Karen's. He is actually made from a Peter Stone chips model--they are the same size at the Breyer Stablemates--or about 3" high and 4" long. He was a blast to do, but it was hard to not spoil the suprise by asking for more close-up pics!! Did you see his whisker bumps and mapping???
biggrin.gif

Lotto-rightface2.jpg

Lotto-leftface2.jpg

Merry Christmas!!

WOW! Thats amazing! Those are real thoughtful gifts...I hope you enjoy them
yes.gif

-Kris

If there was anybody that deserved a magical holiday it was you !!!!! It was nice that you were surrounded with friends and family who cared for you. Now go and have a Happy New Year.

aktion033.gif
So glad you liked it Robin!
aktion033.gif

The forum's secret santa gift exchange was WONDERFUL!!! First time I've participated and so looking forward to next year!
yes.gif
THANK YOU for all the work you did for all of your forum family.
smile.gif
Onward to a great New Year!
488.gif

You're so welcome Robin!!!

Had I not known how badly you wanted a mug with Lotto on it, I'd have been at a loss as to what to get you. How could I ever repay the friendship you have offered to me for the past (nearly) 4 years? I'm really not sure what I would have done without you, the mug was but a small token of appreciation....You deserve all of these lovely gifts Robin, I hope that each and every one serve to remind you how special you are to all of us!

And thank you in return for the lovely halters. We needed them (who can't use halters??) and they're the perfect color too (teal)!!

We love you!!

Robin

Cant think of anyone who deserves it more. I didnt see this until today as I havent been on the forum for a couple of days.I am sooo glad things fit. I was so nervous that it wouldnt. Now you know why I wanted you to open it before Christmas so you would have it to wear.

as ever Nita

Oh and by the way you reap what you sow if you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Back