THANK YOU MY FORUM FAMILY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
I'm SO happy to announce that within 24 hours of posting Shadow and Shammy for sale, some wonderful people have bought them together! Isn't that the most wonderful thing?!

They will be going from here to Lebanon Ohio area to the Mustard Seed Ranch and the Loustau family.

Shammy will be Wendi's mom's driving horse just for pleasure. You can see them both in the annual Lebanon Carriage Parade in December AND they plan to drive them in at least one Lexington Horse Park Carriage drive..

we are so Blessed and happy. Will be more so once we get them safely delivered to them. We will be meeting them abuot half way in about 3 weeks.

They have lovely children too that I know will give them hugs a scratchies, and I'm starting to think I can handle this.

But most of all Carl and I want to thank you ALL for your love and support through the years in our experience with them and how you've let us into your family.

We will stick around and be here as we still love these horses, just can't physically have horses any more. I couldn't do without the forum so hope you don't mind if I stay on here and I will let you know how my little ones do.

Most sincerely, with love, Carl and Maxine
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxine

I'm so happy to hear you found a wonderful home for your minis. Please stick around as we sure do enjoy your posts.

Sheryl

That is Great Maxine! I am so glad you found a good home fast..

Of course we all want you on the forum and want updates on Shadow and Shammy...

Enjoy your time together without doing chores as it were. its ok you deserve it.
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
That is WONDERFUL news Maxine! You will miss them, but I am sure you will be enjoying many updates on them!!
default_yes.gif

Maxine that's wonderful news and I'm sure I'm not alone when I sayI will be very disappointed if you don't keep in touch. Once a mini lover....always a mini lover!
default_wub.png

Hi everyone! Shammy and Shadow will be coming to live with me!! My Mom is 63 and has been wanting a good solid driving horse of her own that she can also spend lots of time just grooming, and petting-She fell in love with Shammy and her story!! I promise to give lots of updates to Maxine and the forum and everyone is welcome to come see them if your in my neck of the woods. Thank you Maxine for trusting us with your babies-they will be loved and well cared for!

I am glad that thingare turning out just right.

I hope you do stick around, I love your posts. Also, I want to say thank you again for your advice and support when my Dad was so sick and when he died. Your posts particularly helped me a lot.

hugs,

Robin

default_wub.png
aw Robin dear, thank you. I'm glad it helped and continue to send my hope for your strength as I know you still miss him.

Oh and my new avatar is me with my oldest grand daughter who is part of the Jeyn and Nick saga, remember those two? Anyway it's her and myself. She's still hanging on in medical school but very hard, will post their next chapter soon:)

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back