THANK YOU ALL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
I CAN'T THANK EVERYONE ENOUGH WHO MADE THE BENEFIT SHOW SUCH A SUCCESS! I HAD A GRAND TIME SEEING ALL MY FRIENDS AND IT WAS AN ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR DAY! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN AND SO MANY "NEW" MINI OWNERS CAME AND JOINED IN IT WAS A BLAST. MAKAYLA YOU ARE SO SPECIAL AS IS YOUR MOM, DIANA, KAREN, LIZZIE, SUE AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU ALL. LINDA

You are very welcome. Cassidy was so touched when you gave her a hug for the flowers she gave you. It was very nice to meet new people. We had a blast and hopefully we'll bring our own mini(s) next year.

Christy

default_aktion033.gif
Linda I had a great time and enjoyed watching Lizzie with Becky. I know that she enjoyed it a lot. It was so nice of you to share your horses with all the kids from the barn. Susan has a beautiful place. I had a great time working at the show and enjoyed everyones company. Matt did a great job of judging.

We had a fantastic time too! It was great to see "Fred" and family and see other friends and meet new ones. I even had the pleasure of getting beat in a driving class by Linda and one of her other horses. Makayla is indeed a very special person, as is her Mom, Karen, Diana, and everyone else who helped out. The show was great in so many ways - including bringing out some new people who just might have been bitten by the show bug!! I enjoyed seeing so many kids having fun with their own and/or other people's horses. I also want to complement the show committee on such a great class list, including the Hands Free Obstacle class, complete with roosters!!! The facility was wonderful and Matt did an awesome job judging.

Mary

Shelly and I had a blast also!!!! We wouldn't have missed it for anything, even though we didn't have our horses with us .
default_sad.png

Mini horse people are truly the best!!!! You all did an OUTSTANDING job on that show!!! Makalya and Matt, you two ROCK!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the Spring show!!! With any luck, I'll find a horse to show! No more horseless horse shows for me!!!!!!!!

Joyce-

I wish I had met you and knew that you wanted a horse to show!! We could have let you show Ruby in something.

Glad to hear the show went very well. I knew it would with the great group getting it together. Wish we could have been there but I had made a commitment to be in VT last winter.

Mark

Linda,

You are more than welcome! You have done so much for so many people. This is the least we can do! I'm looking forward to seeing you!

Love,

Makayla

Latest posts

Back