Thank God for pagers!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW Stac, what a rush. So glad it all turned out well but that was a long night for you and Cleo. That baby had the best chance with you and to get a filly to boot.

I think she needs to have Legacy in her name as that is what she is for you is Cleo's Legacy. She will carry the torch for her momma.

Congratulations. When she and you have recovered a bit please post pictures of the special lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - so glad you were there, knew what to do -- and were able to really help. All the names I thought of have been mentioned already in this thread.

Can't wait to see pictures --

JJay

My suggestions for a name is:

Cleopatras Special Edition

and you can call her Special.

And best of all congratulations on that complicated delivery. Glad Mom and baby made it and how stressful it must have been for you. You are a good delivery Nurse !!

Joyce L

"Congratulations!" Stacy on your new little filly. Thank goodness you were there and knew what to do,

It is so scary - especially when you are by yourself. I am watching a maiden mare right now and after my scare with Sadie, I am on pins and needles.

Hugs to you for knowing what to do and for being there!

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your precious little miracle filly!

I agree, the pager is worth its weight in gold! I too have been stuck alone with dystocias and some can be very challenging, there isn't much time to save the foal, great job resolving the dystocia!

Congratulations on your filly, please share pictures of her when you can!
default_smile.png

Oh my...I'm so glad you were there to help them both! Pictures please! We have to see this little miracle baby!

Oh my! That is SO frightning! Thank goodness you were able to help mom and baby and it all turend out ok.

Congratulations on that filly we want to see p8ictures of! :bgrin

Charlotte

Congratulations on your new filly!! And glad everything turned out well.
default_smile.png

Back