Tha Caravan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carriage

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to tell folk of a BIG accomplishment for Mini's going on right now called The Caravan. You can find and follow this event on Facebook.

Miss Louise Nyquist and her beloved Ticket are the ONLY mini team going across the ENTIRE US by carriage coast to coast. Great strides have been made in the last several years CLEARLY showing that the VSE is just as, if not MORE capable than their larger counterparts. This supreme example of endurance for horse and driver should put any residual doubts to rest.

Your direct words of encouragement to Miss Louise are most welcome and she and the Ticket have prepared for months for this multi month long trek.

Now, if you could join her as she passes through your area for even part of a day, that would be a HUGE blessing to her as well. And you would take a part in history being made.

Am most grateful for your time,

Bb

Graham Carriage Works

Oh no! Have I missed her coming through Texas? Where can we check out where they are supposed to be and when??

ETA: Never mind I have found the map and timeline info, thanks anyway!!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I'm having problems finding it! Would someone please post the links to see what's going on?

Hi Paula,

Here is the link to their website: http://www.thecaravan.me/- it has the dates/ routes, etc. Wish I could go see/participate in part of it, but it is too far south of PA!

They have a lot of info, and regular updates on Facebook as well, if you have it - but can't share FB links on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx, Brody! I got it now.

Living out of a hotel between the "farmette" we were leasing and the larger "farmette" we are buying - can't get stuff to download (too big) - but I got the general gist of where they are going and how and following the FB links too.

That is so awesome! Good luck, Louise!

I was surprised though - not much joining in? I hadn't heard of this drive previously...

Absolutely fantastic! You go Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back