Tha Caravan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carriage

Reaction score
Well, it looks like Miss Louise and Ticket are doing real well and they have driven from CA to TX currently.

A smallish mini driving across the U.S. will be quite an achievement for the record books.

And that Gynocart (HyperBike) is doing marvelously and I am unaware of any of the spares that I sent with her, being used.

It will be a nice feather to add to an already full head dress for us. But the record book will be all about Miss Louise and the mighty Ticket. If ANY of you can go drive with them for the day or part of the day, I KNOW that she would love the company. You might even be in the documentary being made as they go......

Bb

Graham Carriage Works(.com)

Oh how I would love to do what she is doing. I have no doubt that a mini can do exactly what she is attempting. Hooray for her. I am sure using the hyperbike is a benefit too since it will make the horses job easier and I've always thought they looked pretty comfortable for the driver as well. Thanks for giving us this update.

Latest posts

Back