Texas Shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirenFarms

Reaction score
Hi guys!

well i was wondering if someone from my District could tell me of the shows that are goin to be goin on? I know the AMHA but i cant get the AMHR list to load
default_sad.png
Any help would be appreciated
default_smile.png
thanks!

Well, when I looked last week, they had the following posted:

3/14-3/16 Corsicana

4/12-4/13 Conroe

5/31-6/1 Conroe

6/11-6/13 San Antonio

6/28-6/29 Conroe

10/17-10/19 Corsicana

11/14-11/16 Corsicana

No listing for Glen Rose yet.

The Area V National Show will be June 13, 14,15 in Lufkin Texas

Good Morning,

The ASPC/AMHR Club of North Texas club show dates:

Daffodil Dandy...April 18, 19, 20, 2008

Halloween Spooker...October 31, Nov 1 & 2, 2008

Since the Arksansa Miniaure Horse Society Club won the Area V show bid for 2008 and chose to hold the Area V show in Lufkin Texas on the same weekend that the ASPC/AMHR Club of North Texas June show would have been, the North Texas club has chosen not to hold a June show so that all of the folks could attend the Area V show in Lufkin. The Arkansas club needs all of Area V support to make it a success for them as host.

Thanks.

Karen Shaw

ASPC/AMHR Club of N. Texas show committee member

since the Arksansa Miniaure Horse Society Club won the Area V show bid for 2008 and chose to hold the Area V show in Lufkin Texas on the same weekend that the ASPC/AMHR Club of North Texas June show would have been, the North Texas club has chosen not to hold a June show
Karen,

I must say on behalf of the Arkansas Club , we looked up the dates of your June show and they were June 9,10,11, so we went for the following weekend .And I was on the North Texas Show committee and we had talked and pretty much decided that we would not have a show in June , and that you and Amy would try to do something
default_yes.gif
.And had the Arkansas not put a bid in for the Area show there would have not been one as they were the only club that put in for it !!! I guess this leap year has confused several shows, as that is what Happen to the Area 2 show also..

Sorry I would not have brought this up except you made it sound as if the Arkansas Club came in and took your Dates and that is not the Case.
default_no.gif

They do want to make this a Great ARea V show and hope that everyone is able to come and enjoy the fun that they have planned.. Any questions just contact Lea Dill as she is the Show Manager for the Arkansas Club.. Oh and don't forget Tunica , MS it is going to be May 30-June 1 and that was beyond the word of fun last year..
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Hi Belinda,

Not to nitpit,
default_no.gif
but if you will take a look at the calender for 2008, because 2008 is LEAP Year...all show dates are off. :DOH!. Since our club dates have always been the second weekend in June....so happens in 2008 the second weekend is June 13, 14, 15. I know it was an oversight on the part of the National Area commitee as I did bring it to their attention and was told that they had not looked at the prior show year (2007) calender nor had they looked at 2008. It would had been caught not only for us but for a couple of the other area's too.

As I stated we opted not to hold our show the same weekend as we do want it to be a success for that club and encourage all of Area V to support them as host and look forward to seeing the facility.
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks again.

Karen

Im 20 minutes North of Fort Worth, so Im up here also.

I have my first mini that I want to start taking to the smaller shows since she is still just a filly to get her started. Does anyone know of any over here?

on January 27 and 28th the Ft Worth LiveStock Show is having a mini Show. Its AMHA. i believe i may be going
default_smile.png
But i am at the very tip by mexico and the gulf of Mexico you couldnt be farther down than me! haha.

Oh and don't forget Tunica , MS it is going to be May 30-June 1
I would love to be able to make the show but it is graduation weekend. But just to clarify . . . this show is not in Area V.

Michelle

Latest posts

Back