Texas Hold 'em sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmh

Reaction score
Is anyone from the midwest area going to attend the Texas Hold 'em sale this weekend? I have my eye on a couple of horses in the sale, but I wanted to see what hauling options are available.

We are located in SE Iowa.

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

Steph

I would love to go but, no job. I will watch online and dream
default_saludando.gif

I asked Quinn when I signed up for my bidders number, and she said there will be transport available, so I would email her or someone else at Double Diamond to see what they've got lined up.

We're watching on line with our bidder number LOL

Have my eye on several also.

The marestare site hosting the sale has transportation info.

We've also sponsored the sale - watch for our new logo
default_saludando.gif

I think the lineup of horses in this sale is pretty impressive - we'll see what the prices bring this late in the year - many have no reserves.

Good luck to all ~

Ok, thank you for the information. I will check it out.

Steph

Good luck to both sellers and buyers! I wish that I could attend. I noticed on the schedule in an e-mail that I got about it that they are/were having a Texas Hold 'em game in conjunction with the sale and I think that is SO NEAT. I am just now getting into Texas Hold 'em (yeah, I know, I am behind the times) and I would love to participate in something like that; that sounds like so much fun and a really neat tie-in.

Who is watching the preview this evening?

Good luck bidders and sellers, hoping for a great sale.

I wish I was still at work, I'd be watching. Got snail pace dial up at home.

Looking forward to some LB'rs to comment on their favorite lots.

Do they look as good as the pictures?

These are my favorites, I envy who gets to take them home.

9, 15, 17, 23, 28, 30, 40, 45 and

51 good luck bidders.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I was still at work, I'd be watching. Got snail pace dial up at home.
Looking forward to some LB'rs to comment on their favorite lots.

Do they look as good as the pictures?

These are my favorites, I envy who gets to take them home.

9, 15, 17, 23, 28, 30, 40, 45 and

51 good luck bidders.
Gosh, a person would think you like Buckskins.
default_laugh.png

Preview is over, sure some nice horses there. Probably a good thing I am at home, I know I'd be bad if I were there - easier to resist from a distance LOL. I'll be watching though.......
default_smile.png

Jan

Wonder why the pedagree announcers read everything we can read from the sale catalog and omit the height so much. That is one of the things I am really enterested in.

I noticed several of the horses measured in taller than they were listed and several they did not read their heights.

I did like the fact that they anounced that they would have a horse measured by three different people if anyone wanted them to.

NO BUYERS NUMBER!! Not Watching. I have 2 babies due and do not have the room for any more.

Edited to add:

I went to the preview replay. The reason for NO buyers number is if money and space were not an issue there are 22 horses I like.
default_new_shocked.gif
I can not go there.
default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back