Texas Hold 'em sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didn't buy any of the horses when we were there but it was an expensive trip. on the way home we hit a 300 pound deer so the infamous white mini van might get now used as a pasture crawler. yes the horses were good lookin and congrats to all the new owners. dawn

:modedit:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't stay till the end, but enjoyed what I did see. I didn't take a trailer as I really don't have room for anything else. I was glad to see that prices seemed to be up from reports I have heard from some sales lately. Beautiful day and I enjoyed the sale.

Well I watched most of it and the sale was great to watch on mare stare,,,,,,Double Diamond and there helpers did a great job,,,,,the horses were very nice,,,,,,Well yeah i had to buy just one,,,,,lot # 28,,,,,,THANKS TO JANA FOR BRINGING HIM HOME TO ME,,,,,,,Seeya soon,,,,
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

I loved #28. I was going to bid, but already had bought mares. He's gorgeous and should go far! COngratulations!!

Well I was a really good girl and didn't purchase anything, NOT that I didn't want to. Who purchased the Feather daughter? I really had to sit on my hands not to snatch her up -
default_wink.png

I am in the process of working on a private deal right now, so I knew I had to behave..............

Congratulations to all whom purchased. Their were some really pretty horses there!
default_biggrin.png

This was a GREAT sale!!! Very well run and extremely organized. Everyone involved did a great job. Got there in time to hear most of Mike Rosauer's seminar and it was really informative. Excellent quality of horses. There were some good deals to be had but it was nice to see people were still willing to pay the money for nice horses. It confirmed that the miniature horse market is still going strong despite the economy. If I were a rich person, I would have brought home a whole trailer full! But since I'm just a poor struggling small breeder who also likes to show, I just bought one - but it was the most expensive mini I've ever purchased!!! They took credit cards so that made it all possible! Hahaha! Beautiful mare!
default_smile.png

Thanks to all involved who put on this wonderful sale!!!

It was a good sale and there were some real deals to be had at it. Few horses were P.O.ed and most sold for better money than we have all been seeing in recent months at sales across the country.
default_yes.gif

Hope eveyone enjoyed it as much as we did being there and seeing everyone.
default_saludando.gif

John it was nice to see you and Cindy at the sale.

You are right there were some deals to be had. Your filly that was the second lot was the deal of the day.

It slipped right past me. I was sure she was going to go out of my price range so I wasn't paying that much attention.

Oh well you snooze you loose.

It as a very nice sale with some really nice horses.

The horses looked lovely at the preview Friday night, but I had unexpected family obligations on Saturday and missed the sale.
default_no.gif
Congratulations to everyone on your beautiful purchases! Kitty, you are one lucky duck! Resurrection is an amazing mare--I bet you can't wait to see what she'll produce with your Nighthawk son.

This sale was so far the best sale I have been to in a LONG time.
default_aktion033.gif
Great horses, great prices and some people got some super great deals too. Shows everyone out there, the prices on horses are still good. I had just sold my stallion and my gelding the day before, so I went to the sale a few miles from where I delivered them. But who ever bought Lot# 12 : VERMILYEA FARMS ATLANTIS- the little black stallion- got a deal of a LIFETIME. his auction picture did him NO JUSTICE. I have showed him numerous times across the US when Tim needed a hand in grand n reserve, he was always up there with the big boys, even though he was a small package. He will always have a place in my heart.
default_wub.png
A good, well behaved little boy. Good Luck to his new owners.

I thought there were some really good deals and some I thought should have went for alot more then they did. There were many mares I would have loved to bid on and I tried REALLY hard to get thru on Lot 28 as I think he was really beautiful but it didn't happen - CONGRATS on a gorgeous colt!! And if I hadn't gotten Resurrection I would have given the person that bought Mike R.'s filly a run for the $$ but I had to stop myself, she was stunning!!

Thank you!! I think Resurrection will cross on Treasure also. And I have another idea I think will be really good also if I can get it to happen
default_smile.png
default_wacko.png
So although I didn't think I would be traveling any more this year here we go again!!

John you had some beautiful mares go thru. I was really impressed with them. And I missed lot 2 also or I would have been all over her myself.
default_new_shocked.gif

Ellen it was nice to see you also. Wish we could have spent more time talking, but I got babbozzled into answering phones there for while. They had 268 people on line watching the sale at one time and the phones were going crazy. So I helped out some with that. LOL
default_new_shocked.gif

MOW he was a neat little stallion, I really liked him a lot.
default_wub.png

Jana has some more scheduled for this coming year and I sure hope they work as well as this one did for everyone, consignors, buyers and the industry as a whole.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone sees something they really want, I can pick them up and keep them here until transport is arranged. I want to buy some horses!!!!! I cannot believe the driving team went for $1000!!!! (yes, that was for BOTH!!)
A friend of mine bought them. I saw them when they came off of the transport trailer.

They were very nice and totally matched - size.color and looked like identical twins.

Very nice buy.

I know Shirley got a deal on the driving pair. They arrived safely at home and she is thrilled with them. Im hoping the sale goes next year and Im able to attend.

Latest posts

Back