Texas A&M Hospital Wow..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
We went to pick up 2 of my mares today from Texas A&M. Wow is that an incredible hospital.

We did get to have a tour of parts of the hospital. Our Vet showed us, the recovery room,

pharmacy, X-rays, CT area, ICU, Isolation Ward, and barn for transition from ICU to going home. It was incredible. So clean, so perfect. The staff is awesome, so helpful, and

friendly. After the tour, we went to see our girls. They were outside enjoying some grass.

They took us back to the ICU treatment area, and treated Pooh's eye. Then they helped us

out to the trailer, and help us load. The head surgeron, Honey & Pooh's 2 Vets, and several

Vet students. It was helpful as pooh needs help to get in the trailer. She can not reach

the back of the trailer to climb in. I have to lift her. So they helped. She is so tiny.

My old trailer has a ramp, this trailer does not.

At least they are home and doing good. Honey is so tried, she was resting. I am off to

re-check her. Sure glad we did not have to have colic surgery. Thank you LORD.

So glad your babies are home! Please keep us updated.

default_aktion033.gif
Your kids are home! I'm so glad!!! Give them lots of hugs!

Great news!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Hope they will both be fully recovered very soon.

Anna

It is a terrific facility, we had a colt over there last year - first time I'd been there with a horse in probably 25 years - and they were awesome.

Jan

Vicky, so glad your girls are home and that you are impressed with our wonderful facility. I came here in 2004 after 6 years in private practice and I'll have to die before I will leave. LOVE working here!
default_saludando.gif

I am really glad your horses are home and also glad you live near to such a stellar facility. I know that gives a horse owner a lot of peace of mind
default_smile.png

Hey Vicky got your email. I'm so sorry you had to go through this but so happy all is going so good now. We have a huge wonderful facility over here like that, state of the art with all the bells and whistles. That's where I go if I have a real bad problem but its a pretty rough ride to get there but well worth it. Tell Gabriel I said "HI"!!!

Latest posts

Back