Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration AMHA/AMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minihorsefrnd

Reaction score
Just checking in to see who all is gonna be there from the forum. I had a great time putting faces to all these forum names?

I am so excited show time is almost here 8-9 weeks!! YEA!!

Who is all coming???
default_xreiter.gif
default_firstprize.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Hi Denise, We sure hope to be there. May be a bit more than we can do with two shows so close together, but, we are going to try to work it out.
default_aktion033.gif

default_biggrin.png
I know what you mean Anne- We are going to both shows too!! But looking forward to it and to finally get to hang out with you all at the show will be great!!
default_wub.png

Count us in! We'll be bringing four:

Amazing Grace Dixie Crystals - 4 year old silver buckskin mare

Amazing Grace Luke Skywalker - yearling buckskin pinto colt

Amazing Grace Steal My Heart - 2 year old bay pinto colt (a/k/a GOOBER)

and

Alliance Star Wars - our 29.5" Top 5 AMHA stallion who has been trained to drive by Ricky Wardlaw of Cygnet Farms.

Looking forward to this great show and seeing everyone again!

the jury is still out on this one ..... I hope it works out that I can go , I had fun last year at the Tn show, it was so laid back and I met some neat people (and horses) there.

We'll be there!
default_aktion033.gif
It was such a great show last year - so much fun, such nice ribbons, nice facility, etc. We even got gift certificates for supremes! It will be our first show of the year, so we'll be rusty, but we'll still have FUN!
default_yes.gif

Don't know who we're taking for sure, but I do no we're going to take your 2 yr old gelding out and try his luck in the ring. Never know...

default_aktion033.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I am so happy to hear from everyone and can't wait to see you all again! I had such a good time chatting it up with you all. Everyone was so friendly and it was like a laid back-good time show!!

We will have the Gift Certificates again this year and even nicer ribbons!! YEA!!

Can't wait!! Let the count down begin!!

Latest posts

Back