Tail Cap

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aristocratic Minis

Reaction score
Where do I go to locate a tail cap for Park Harness?

We already have the crupper with the metal piece to hold the tail cap. I have "googled" but I'm at a loss at finding a website where I can find a black tail cap.

Thanks for any info.

Mary you might call Larry Parnell , or Amber Montgomery they would know where to direct you ..
default_saludando.gif

Champion Horse Equipment. But ask for the pony size, not the horse size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info.

I went to a website called World Champion Horse Equipment.

It has many pages of fake tails, switches, etc. I'm confused what to get. I don't want to get a long piece of horsehair if it is not sewn into that circular shape.

Can you find an item number for me so I'll get the right thing. It needs to be made to fit the crupper and metal part made by Lutke.

Thanks again.
wink.gif

You would want a full over or 3/4 full over cap for a pony. Have you ever put one on yet?

You would want a full over or 3/4 full over cap for a pony. Have you ever put one on yet?
The trainer will put it on the framework when we use it, so that is not a problem. He is leaving it to ME to purchase the thing. He told me to google "tail cap" and get one. Do you know how many pages of pony tail caps there are which are the people caps that look like you are wearing a pony tail? Wrong. Fail.
smile.gif
So I am calling out for help so I get the right thing and it is not a waste of money.

You want a full or 3/4 over cap. You can call World Champion - they are great to work with.

There were tail caps listed on the Tack For Sale section of Shetland forum.... Rhinestone Miniatures had a white one for sale that you can always dye - this was a while back - don't know if they still have it

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back