Survivor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...In a nutshell:

Everyone had 2 minutes to grab what they could off the boat that was delivering them to Cook Islands. One guy from the caucasian tribe grabbed a chicken that someone from the asian tribe had already claimed. There are 5 people in each tribe divided by race: caucasians, african americans, hispanics & asian americans.

The 4 tribes rowed ashore to their island. There were attempts made to set up shelter and start a fire.

Immunity/reward challenge-the tribe that came in first (asians, I think) won a fire starter kit and flint. The 2nd & 3rd place winners won flint. The loser, the african americans, got to choose someone from one of the other tribes to go to Exile Island for 2 days. They chose the guy who took the chicken!!! There is a hidden immunity idol on Exile Island. The guy was given one clue to find it. Didn't say if he had or not.

The african american tribe went to Tribal Council where they voted off a guy named Sekou (sp?). They had complained earlier that he took too many breaks and couldn't stay focused on task.

Hope I got that all right!!! There were a couple of interruptions by my daughter seeking homework help so may have missed something or gotten something wrong. if so, I'm sorry!!

Kim

Anyone have a preference for tribes? It seems they didn't show much of the hispanic tribe so the jury's still out on them. Right now my fave is Cao Boi and his tribe of Asians. I really dislike the Caucasions most of all so far. The ones they chose to represent their race (the show staff) seem to have chosen some pretty "fluffy" types as in not much substance to personality, but that could be show editing, too.

Anyway! Hopefully this will hold my attention longer than the last one did.

L.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a preference for tribes? It seems they didn't show much of the hispanic tribe so the jury's still out on them. Right now my fave is Cao Boi and his tribe of Asians. I really dislike the Caucasions most of all so far. The ones they chose to represent their race (the show staff) seem to have chosen some pretty "fluffy" types as in not much substance to personality, but that could be show editing, too.

Anyway! Hopefully this will hold my attention longer than the last one did.

L.
I agree. The Asians and the Hispanics stood out to me too. They did not show much of the Hispanics but the one younger guy in particular looked good to me.

And the editing is everything. They can certainly put whatever spin they want on a particular tribe or individual. So who knows. It will be interesting to see what unfolds.

Carol

IMO the Asians are a fit and competitive team...I "think" they may go pretty far. There does'nt seem to be the bickering yet in their team as was so quickly noted in the African American Team. The Caucasian team left me a bit cold....don't know quite what's going on with them, but they seemed a tad bit too cocky...especially that guy that stole the chicken and got sent to Exile Island. Can't comment yet on the Hispanics....don't know too much about them. But only have one thing to say. The big dude that mentioned that they had an advantage over the others because they come from the Islands.....well that makes not a rat's behind if it is your ancestors and not "You" that lives off an island. Playing your drums and timbales and being hispanic does not qualify you as being a survivor.....we shall see! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

The big dude that mentioned that they had an advantage over the others because they come from the Islands.....well that makes not a rat's behind if it is your ancestors and not "You" that lives off an island. Playing your drums and timbales and being hispanic does not qualify you as being a survivor.....we shall see! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:
Sterling....We got a big laugh out of that one too.

"When the tribes were divided, I thought 'What an advantage for the Hispanics' -- the Hispanics all come from the Caribbean or South America backgrounds where we're used to being in the tropical setting,"
Talk about an idiotic statement.
default_wacko.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Thank you so much! Just one question........did the guy who went to Exile Island get to keep the chicken??? LOL

Yes, they put the two chickens under a box and one of the girls
default_wacko.png
: lifted up the box and the chickens ran free. So far I don't think they caught them again.

Latest posts

Back