Sunny Day Nap

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

journey

Reaction score
100_0027.jpg

100_0026.jpg

I took these with my MIL's cam, since I broke mine..I swear that Harley is smiling..Must have been some good sun. It was 76 Saturday.

Here is the girls riding Sasha...I know she is a pony, but they were having a blast!

100_0035.jpg

I'd be smiling if I could sit out on dry ground in the sun too, LOL (still loads of snow here). He sure does look content. Love the pony pic too, your girls are just adorable!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are all great! Made ME smile!

MA

Harley looks so darn cute. I feel like just curling right up next to him. Boy, what a life!

The pictures of the girls are priceless. They will never forget these years growing up on her back. Sasha is a treasure. Those kinds of ponies are hard to come by. Cherish her always.

Thanks everyone.. Sasha is a treasure, we love her so much. My oldest on her is 4, she says that Sasha is a Angel sent to be with her. I think that is too sweet.
default_wub.png
: Of course I am partial :bgrin

Harley is a stinker..I still say he has a smile on his face, but he is spoiled, so is Sasha.. I had to climb on my kitchen counter and take those pictures of Harley out the window. If I were to walk outside, he would get up and come running, he thinks I carry carrots in my back pocket :lol:

Latest posts

Back