Sugar " A Mini Winter Blessing "

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Namaste Miniatures

Reaction score
Thanks for the inspiration ..... I've enjoyed seeing everybodys pictures Winter pictures so much, I decided to take a few on my own of our little mare Sugar ( Kandilands Sugar Baby ) while she was covered in snow. I had some down time in between my custom orders that once the I printed out the photo's, I couldn't wait to create her " Winter " scrapbook Album. The Arcylic Album measure's 5 x 7... Her album has three acrylic pages, six pages total for picture's and journaling. The book sits on the my computer desk and is a wonderful way to remember " What a blessing she is " Thanks for letting me share. Debby
default_smile.png

Front Cover

WinterBookCoverPS.jpg

Page 1 & 2

WinterBookPage12PS.jpg

Page 3 & 4

WinterBookPage34PS.jpg

Back Cover

WinterBookBackCoverPS.jpg

That is BEAUTIFUL!! Where did you get the acrylic frame thing?? I would love to make that..

I've never seen anything like it, it's beautiful.

Tell us how you made it! They would make great gifts too.

FABULOUS!

Thanks for the complements. I really enjoy working with Acrylic. Since I do alot of custom orders for these albums, my husband and I found that it is so much easier to hand cut the sheets of acrylic and finish them up with a sander and drill, then I do all the design work. I'm sure a person can find the books that are pre - made at your local craft store and than just add your favorite embellishments that bring out the best for the series of pictures that your wanting to use. They do make wonderful gifts specially around the foaling season. That just happens to my favorite time of the year ! I'm very excited for Sugar's foal to arrive. Hope it's a filly ...... I already have her Thank Heaven for Little Filly's book done. I guess.... I should make a Thank Heaven for Little Colt's book , just in case.
default_rolleyes.gif

That is absolutely gorgeous!! Do you have a website where you take custom orders? Just beautiful!! Beautiful horse too!! Good luck with your filly wish!

That is really really nice. Do you take orders??

I would love to have one made of our bulldog for my husband for Valentines Day.

Back