My beautiful new brag book!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chamomile

Reaction score
A HUGE Thank you to Debby Sims-Boosalis for making me this beautiful scrapbook of my horses... and my stud dog. I think she did an absolutely beautiful job. It's so well done, hand made pages with stitching! And the colors are just perfect. A few of the pages don't have pictures yet, as I don't have any professional ones for them, but they will soon! Thanks again to Debby
default_wub.png
:

Here is the first page:

homepage.jpg

The second page:

sutherlinslittleshazam.jpg

The third page:

samsfirstpage.jpg

The fourth page:

saminpasture.jpg

The fifth page:

thelookinsamseye.jpg

The sixth page and seventh page are for my foals when they are born this year... no pictures yet!

The eight page is:

buckondanswhiskey.jpg

Picture coming soon.

The ninth page is another page for Whiskey. Just as pretty as this one!

The tenth page is:

cnctuckntails.jpg

picture coming soon. The eleventh page is another photo page for Tucker.

Then the last few pages are for my dogs...

sammysfirstpage.jpg

sammysecondpage.jpg

I hope you enjoy these! I can't wait to share it with people at the shows
default_yes.gif
:

*Sorry about the size. I'll resize in the morning, maybe my computer will be working better...
default_wacko.png
: *

Your photo albulm is beautiful. What a wonderful job
default_wub.png
: and your animals are lovely.
default_yes.gif
:

Mindy, I love your book! What a wonderful keepsake!!! :aktion033:

Now let me get this straight- this is a real object- not in cyber space???

It would be fantastic enough in cyber form, but REAL???

Where do I place my order????
default_yes.gif
:

Oh, I love it. Very, beautifuly done.

(Sam is gorgeous too) :aktion033:

I want one.
default_crybaby.gif
: All I need to know is how to go about it.
default_unsure.png
:

Robin

Wow.... that is absolutely beautiful! :new_shocked: I agree with Rabbitsfizz... where do I order one?

You KNOW how much I love Sam... what a wonderful way to showcase him!! :bgrin When do your Sam foals start arriving?

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Thanks so much for sharing. The album is gorgeous!!! I have just started scrapbooking in the last year and it gives me a lot of great ideas for using with our horse pics! Sheila :aktion033:

Thanks for your compliments! I absolutely LOVE my book and yes, it's a real live book. That I can hold in my hands
default_rolleyes.gif
: It's such a piece of art. I encourage you all to email Deb about one for you!

Mindy,

Your very welcome!!!! It was so much fun creating your Scrapbook for you. I know you will enjoy it for years to come. I can't wait to see the page's for when you get Whiskey and Tucker's picture's taken and inserted.

This book is an 8 x 8, it's a perfect size for taking along to show's. If anybody is interested in placing a Order, Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks again Mindy.... It was my pleasure !!!!!!

Thank you everybody for your all of your compliments !!!!

Debby

Yeah doesn't Debbie do a great job on those..................did the new one get put in the brag book?

No, Rob the new one isn't in the book... YET, but I have talked with Deb about it
default_wink.png
: That page is "coming soon".

Thanks for all the compliments on my horses. These beautiful pages really compliment all the pictures that I have of my horses.

Nice book Mindy
default_yes.gif
: I might have to get me one of them :bgrin So I guess Softy still has her legs crossed and not letting go of that foal
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back