STOLEN MINIATURE MARE in Rosedale, Indiana

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates???

Hope this mare has been found by now!

I have been hoping to hear that this mare had been found by now. I also have something new to report. This has happened in southern Indiana. Some folks I know, sold a stud colt sometime back to a lady. While she was there at the farm she made comment that she would like to have a weanling filly that she saw there. About a week later the folks came home and the filly had been stolen out of their barn. A while later contact was made with the lady that had purchased the colt. She was asked about the filly and did admit to being at their farm the day the filly was taken (these folks were at work). Anyway after some conversation, it became pretty evident that she was the one with the filly, since she admitted to putting one hundred dollars in their grill. Now mind you, these people were asking $1200 for the filly, NOT $100. She even had the nerve to ask for the papers. The problem is that she does not live in any certain place that can be tracked down. She is very transit. Also these same people have been contacted by two other people saying that they had paid this girl in cash for a stud colt and she had given them their number to contact them and pick up their colts. I have never heard of such lunacy, but this is just to say, PLEASE BEWARE OF WHO COMES ON YOUR FARM. I personally would have never thought that something like this could have happened, but this is living proof. These poor people are living an nightmare and must be literally afraid to leave their farm. The police have been contacted but it is very difficult to do anything about it when the address of this person is not known.

Latest posts

Back