Stolen Horses - Houston

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JourneysEnd

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP! My four year old Ranchero was stolen from my barn in Houston, TX this morning (12/5/07) or last night along with another half Andalusian four year old filly named Chica. Both are chipped. Ranchero is snowflake gray with two back white stockings and a lot of white on his head, and Chica is a rose gray with dark mane and tail. I need everyone in the Texas area to keep an eye out for two new Andalusians that crop for sale. Both are broken to ride with limited knowledge - walk, trot only.

EVERYONE, I need suggestions about everything that can be done to try to get a horse back.

The chains on two fences were cut and a brand new silver three slant horse trailer was stolen with a paper dealer tag on it.

Ranchero's microchip number is 500A174E1A His DNA number is IAN7428.

PLEASE contact me with any ideas or experience that you have had that might give me some help getting my boy back.

Lisa in Houston

713-723-0615 home

832-292-4198 cell

Don't know this person, just thought the forum would be a way to get the word out.

Thanks

Thats TERRIBLE! I wish I could help! Im so sorry!
default_sad.png
default_unsure.png

Oh how horrible tell her to try NetPosse.com

Lisa I live in Orange, TX about 2 hours away from Houston. Can you e-mail me pictures of them so that will know what to look for. I also have a riding stable just down the road and I can post their pictures there.

[email protected]

Carlene

Contact the Houston Animal Cops!

Telephone :

The telephone number for the Houston SPCA is:

713-869-SPCA (7722)

Physical / Mailing Address :

900 Portway Drive

Houston, Texas 77024-8022

24 Hour Injured Animal Rescue Hotline:

713-880-HELP

Last edited by a moderator: