Still no new foal here.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gracie

Reaction score
I was so hoping she would have TODAy a leap year baby what fun. As of last night her baby is LOW in the belly now she isnt huge on the sides, and her rump is all soft and squishy and her bag is FULL FULL FULL so Im hoping,,,, and very tired, lol

I was so hoping she would have TODAy a leap year baby what fun. As of last night her baby is LOW in the belly now she isnt huge on the sides, and her rump is all soft and squishy and her bag is FULL FULL FULL so Im hoping,,,, and very tired, lol
I hope your mare has her foal soon. I've been through those restless nights of waiting for a foal. lol!

We had a baby born today! But it was my fiance's sister!!!! = ) They let her choose the day for his "birthday" so she chose March 1st.
default_biggrin.png

I hope your girl goes soon.

I hope your girl goes real soon!! I am waiting on one too and they are calling for a blizzard tonight so maybe that will bring baby on. tee hee. I look forward to seeing your post that your wee one is here.

Latest posts

Back