Still.... No MHW.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
And the only reason I am so peeved about it, is because I love it so!!!! And this is the good issue to drool over.

I called AMHA yesterday and talked to a gentleman... told him I still did not get it. He said... " well,,,, if you would have called before the 10th of November I could have sent you one". " "DO you want to buy one for $8???"WHAT!?! I said,,, " I don't think so,,, I want the one I ALREADY paid for!!!!" I have left two messages with the editor. One yesterday and one today. Man,, I thought I was being nice, since I had heard they were having trouble with the binding,,, so I waited. NOPE,, guess I should have called and griped,,, about the weeks I have been driving 20 minutes away to check my post office box..... EVERYDAY,,,,, hoping and waiting....Okay,, that is my rant.... I think I have a few more gray hairs over than one!

I didn't get one, either, and am plenty mad. I have, however, been unable to get into my email to send one, but will call.

I refuse to think that just because we didn't make the "deadline" to call, we don't get one...?

Curious to see if it's just our region, or if it's a widespread problem.

Liz

I emailed the editor, and complained about it. She sent me one the next day. I would email them. I was not charged for it either. I said it was ridiculous that we had to wait this long. That said, the first time I went through it, pages fell out. So I may email and complain again. I don't really expect them to send another, I just want them to know it was badly bound. I must say though, it was worth the wait! It is an excellent issue!

l got mine last Friday you'll love yours when it comes...l was so thrilled to have something to read so sat down with my tea all happy opened it and oh oh when l got to the fourth page it came out...and so did the next one and the next one..heck it just fell apart with every page l turned... :arg!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm confused
default_wacko.png

Which issue are we talking about? I got the one at the World Show, but now I should be getting the year-end one, right? Is that the one that is falling apart? My World issue had binding problems as well, but I was under the impression it wouldn't be a problem going forward.

The one I am talking about is the October /November issue..... Still waiting.

Thanks for bringing this up as I had been asking when we should be getting one as haven't seen one for quite a while. The Journal did just come but still no World.

I never got mine either. I did call early in November, and they mailed me a replacement. They sent that one priority first class, and it STILL took 10 days to arrive!

WORSE YET, I ordered a beautiful championship jacket at the National Show to celebrate Flirty's placings. Well, they sent it to me back the first part of November, and it is missing, too.
default_crybaby.gif
: She said they will send a replacement, but I wasn't able to reach her today to finalize all of that.

The USPS is ON MY LIST!!! And I don't mean the good one! :arg!
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif

I'm still waiting for my issue too. Maybe I should give them a call? I live in Eastern, Oregon. Janet Day

Wow, it seems the trouble is in the NW.
default_no.gif
I hope you get your issues soon!

I haven't gotten mine either!
default_no.gif

I thought I heard they were supposed to have the calendars enclosed with them too... Anyone else get a calendar in theirs? I guess I better e-mail them and ask if they will send me my Oct/Nov issue....

Must be they didn't get them shipped to the NW???
default_wacko.png

Sheri

I am e-mailing them now to let them know that I didn't get mine or the calendar and certainly hope that they can get it all fixed and that I get mine. Since I did pay for it and also an advertising with IMAPC. I am really looking forward to getting the mag and the calendar and I do hope they make good on it.

Sheri

I received mine on time, along with the beautiful calendar. Midwest area of the country.

MHW by far one of the best produced magazines..........drool, save, read, and reread every issue. Great articles, too!
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

So sorry to hear all you NW people haven't received your MHW ...it truly is a beautiful magazine with beautiful horses in it and as always some interesting articles. Mine was on time and I have looked through it but still have a lot to take in yet. I love that magazine! Mary

I just called, left a message, then got a return call. They are going to send me a new one, I hope....that is what he said he would tell the editor.

Alison's pretty nice (met her at Worlds) and I imagine she will do what she can to make this right.

I would suggest that you call and leave a voice mail or send an email to Alison to try and get your issue sent to you....

Liz

Back