Steve Irwin's Memorial Service

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chandab

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else watched Steve Irwin's memorial service last night. We caught the end of the early feed on Animal Planet, so I stayed up and watched most of the late feed.

I watched some of it. Very touching especially when Bendi made her speech. I always admired Steve and had the highest respect for the work that he did.

Josh

I watched way past my bedtime. It was well handled. I think his mate Wes was the most moved.

No I did'nt even know about it...but I caught a little bit of it on the 6 oclock news tonight. His daughter Bindi is a little powerhouse. What courage and stage presence she exhibited.....wow!!! Terri has a reason to be very proud.

Thank you for the link, Cheryl........I went through the entire thing.........I cried. I laughed. I cried.

It was an amazing amazing celebration of an outstanding life.

MA

Does anyone know if this will be aired again. I caught the last half of it, with the cold I have it didn't help my sinus's any.
default_crybaby.gif
:

Robin

Does anyone know if this will be aired again. I caught the last half of it, with the cold I have it didn't help my sinus's any.
default_crybaby.gif
:

Robin
Robin,

Scroll up to the post made by C & C Farms. She posted a link that has the entire memorial service in it.

MA

Husband & I were big fans. Were sad but composed until Bindi got up. Both of us lost it. Cried like babies. I read where Terri is going to give an interview to Aussie TV next wednesday.

I watched it too and cried like a blubbering idiot. My husband and kids were moved by it too. I really lost it when his mate Wes got up there and again when Bindi spoke. I still can't believe it and am saddened by all Terri and the kids have lost.

I also understand that Barbara Walters will aire her interview with Terri and Bindi next week. I have to check the listings for the date and time.

Back