Starting a Pair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Camptown/Chimacum Pair Sport Harness is also very nice.
default_wub.png
That's the one I'll be ordering, with a few modifications. It is lined with sealed leather so IMO is more comfortable for the horses than the Yoni harnesses I've handled. On the other hand, Claudette of Country Carriages has a new model that you can buy lined in waffle weave material and it is NICE!! You have to ask for that lining, but it makes all the difference. I would consider buying one from her if it had that lining.

Leia

What has been said about choosing a proper four-wheel vehicle is good. We just purchased out first four-wheeler with brakes, albeit for a "big" horse. The front brakes were not working properly, and my husband had to completely disassemble them. We think that the previous owner put hydraulic fluid in the container instead of brake fluid. Nevertheless, an educated pair driver also needs to know how to maintain that vehicle, and there is twice as much vehicle to maintain. Brakes...good, brakes not working....bad. It's amazing how much better the wheels roll when the brakes are not stuck!

Latest posts

Back