Stallion Search

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniblessingsfarm

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am looking for the sire of one of our minis. His name is Honey Creek Adonis. Does anyone know where he is? I would love any information you can find. Thank you!

Debbi

Here's the info from AMHA Studbook.

[Previous] [Foals] [Pedigree] [Next]

HONEYCREEK ADONIS

NAME REG. NO FOAL DATE S CL BT ST HT

HONEYCREEK ADONIS A 62573 06/04/1994 S PSR DN - 29.750

SIRE KOMOKOS LITTLE BOSS HOSS R 03626T SCS DN - 26.500

DAM QUICKSILVERS HAPPY GO LUCKY A 21459 PSR DN - 32.000

BRDR MARY LOU MORSE

OWNR JUDITH F. BALL

FOAL(S)

[Top]

NAME REG. NO FOAL DATE S CL BT ST HT

FOAL BOSS S LIL ABNER A 111880 03/17/1999 G PCS - - 31.500

PARENT 4 GS WHITE LIGHTNINGS APACHE STAR

FOAL PATCHWORK FARMS LITTLE MR B A 102284 04/07/1999 S PSR - RV 00.000

PARENT ROLLING RIDGE RUFFIAN

FOAL PATCHWORK FARMS MIGHTY MOUSE A 90205 08/02/1997 S PGR - RV 00.000

PARENT 4 GS WHITE LIGHTNINGS APACHE STAR

FOAL ADONIS BLAZE OF GLORY A 130866 06/05/2001 G PSR - - 32.500

PARENT TINKER BELLS MY ANGEL

FOAL RIVER TRAILS LITTLE DELIGHT A 135021 06/01/2002 S PSR PD RV 00.000

PARENT CIRCLE H SILVER SONG

TOTAL 5 Foal(s)

Ah he is a brother to a stallion I used to own! they are both by Komokos Little Boss Hoss. I'll attach a couple pictures for you:

Here he is at age 18:

Magic_1.jpg

And at age 21:

Magic04.jpg

I have no other info on Honeycreek Adonis but thought you might like to see the pics. Our stallion was just 29" and has daughters at some great farms all over the US, some of which have been producing World Champions. He passed away a couple years ago, but we have retained all of the daughters he gave us.

Ah he is a brother to a stallion I used to own! they are both by Komokos Little Boss Hoss. I'll attach a couple pictures for you:

Here he is at age 18:

Magic_1.jpg

And at age 21:

Magic04.jpg

I have no other info on Honeycreek Adonis but thought you might like to see the pics. Our stallion was just 29" and has daughters at some great farms all over the US, some of which have been producing World Champions. He passed away a couple years ago, but we have retained all of the daughters he gave us.

Here he is at age 18:

Magic_1.jpg

And at age 21:

Magic04.jpg

Thank you, eveyone, for you help. I really appreciate it! OHMT, your stallion was so handsome---what a sweet face! I am sorry that you lost him. PALSMINIHORSES, thank you for doing the search. We own Patchwork Farms Little Mr B, who looks a lot like his sire and is quite a wonderful little driving horse.

Thanks, again.

Debbi

Latest posts

Back