Stall Curtains

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
Hi, My husband's gift to me is that I get stall curtains and I just had a few questions about them.

1. Where are some places that make them, I want good quality.

2. How do you attach them to the stalls, are there holes for zipties or do you use some other method?

3. Can I see some pictures of yours just to get a feel for the different designs and styles.

4. I am also trying to get a feel for what colors I want, if you could look at my website and maybe get an idea from there and make suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. I want our display to match as well and it has red/orange/yellow maple leaves all around it and a cream colored table cloth, pretty much the fall theme. I had thought of orange and black but decided against it because I dont want to look like a Halloween display LOL! Other ideas were black/maroon, black/blue, either earlier combinations+silver. I am not good at making decisions without over thinking it
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks a bunch in advance!!!

These are very good prices and you have a lot of options for your designs.

schneiders

We duct tape 'fur down strips' (found at any lumberyard or Home Depot type store) to the stall top then staple the drapes to that for a nice fitted look.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best I have seen not far from you! Marcia Barth of Showtime Stables right here in Iowa! I wish someone had been nice enough to have told me, the ones I bought are beautiful but heavy! I think Marcia would be your best bet!

The best idea I have seen is to put a header at the top of the curtains that either a 2x4 or a PVC pipe fits through. Hang them on stall brackets at the corners. My big horse trainer had his fixed that way, which made them super easy to hang. The 2x4's or the PVC pipe is easy to find a place to store in the trailer. If the PVC pipe is too long you could put a connector in the middle of it so it would come apart in shorter pieces.

Mine are not made that way, but when I need to press them into use again, I will do some sewing to make them very easy.

Hope that helps a little.

Thanks for all the tips and suggestions! I am looking into the places listed for quotes and info. Keep the info coming!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Back